• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Contacting Civil Enforcement Ltd re CCJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contacting Civil Enforcement Ltd re CCJ

My wife and I are in the process of moving home and I had a call yesterday from our financial adviser to say that a CCJ had shown up on my wife's credit file.
    We accessed her file via Experian, contacted Northampton County Court to get the information on the CCJ and made the decision (rightly or wrongly) to pay the amount claimed so that we could speed up the process of removing the CCJ from my wife's credit report - the payment has been made within one month of the CCJ being filed so I'm led to believe this will remove any history on her file.

The only trouble is I can't get to speak to anyone at CEL so that they can contact Northampton County Court to confirm payment.

does anyone have a direct number other than those shown on their website?
    Tags: None

Re: Contacting Civil Enforcement Ltd re CCJ

Not me i'm afraid. [MENTION=70704]emanresu[/MENTION] might though if he's around.

M1

Comment

Re: Contacting Civil Enforcement Ltd re CCJ

Thanks M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X