• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Trades Gateway & Train 4 Jobs - How to complain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ? Any joy?

Comment

HI EVERYONE

im not sure if this post is still active but could do with advice. I signed up to a plumbing course with TRAIN 4 JOBS in 2017. i have been slow at doing the coursework booklets due to family commitments however i have now completed them and should be attending the practicals. I emailed them in July 2019 asking when i would start the practical i had a reply asking for proof of payment to Carnegie Consumer Finance but they did not respond to me asking about the practical, ive heard nothing since. I also rung them to ask and they said they will let me know still heard nothing, and emailed my tutor and they also said i will find out and still nothing.

After this i thought something is not right so googled TRAIN 4 JOBS and found this site. i have paid 5 grand to them and i have read here on a post you have 3 years to complete the course i was not told this i even have a paperwork from them that says i quote 'The actual duration of the course will be determined by the pace at whixch YOU choose to work through the course material - this remains under YOUR control and is a matter of personal preference.'

Have i been conned into a course just for them to take my money and not get a qualification at the end of itt?? has anyone had any success in managing to get out of their contract and stop paying them?? i plan on going to Citizens Advice Bureau for help with this but would like to hear anyones had any luck with finding out what they are playing at??

many thanks!!! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ACooke91 View Post
        HI EVERYONE

im not sure if this post is still active but could do with advice. I signed up to a plumbing course with TRAIN 4 JOBS in 2017. i have been slow at doing the coursework booklets due to family commitments however i have now completed them and should be attending the practicals. I emailed them in July 2019 asking when i would start the practical i had a reply asking for proof of payment to Carnegie Consumer Finance but they did not respond to me asking about the practical, ive heard nothing since. I also rung them to ask and they said they will let me know still heard nothing, and emailed my tutor and they also said i will find out and still nothing.

After this i thought something is not right so googled TRAIN 4 JOBS and found this site. i have paid 5 grand to them and i have read here on a post you have 3 years to complete the course i was not told this i even have a paperwork from them that says i quote 'The actual duration of the course will be determined by the pace at whixch YOU choose to work through the course material - this remains under YOUR control and is a matter of personal preference.'

Have i been conned into a course just for them to take my money and not get a qualification at the end of itt?? has anyone had any success in managing to get out of their contract and stop paying them?? i plan on going to Citizens Advice Bureau for help with this but would like to hear anyones had any luck with finding out what they are playing at??

many thanks!!! :-)
        I'm going through s similar situation such as yours posted here. I feel cheated,*

Comment

Hi and thanks for this Forum. In my case I only have read ONE book for the Electrician certification, never had done any practice and being chased by Carnegie like sharks as I wrote this. I have read every post on this Forum and I relate to many of them, I feel cheated and I don't want anything to do with both Carnegie and Train 4 jobs. I hope there is a way out. I would go to an Citizens Advice shortly to try and pile up on complaints. Thanks again. Sparky Wannabe.

Comment

Hi i signed up for a course with them back in 2017 its a complete scam i never paid them a penny and after 2 years off ignoring all there stupid letters etc they just wiped 7k off like it was nothing*

Comment

Burto_no1 what company did you sign up with? What was the loan companies name? I have fallen for their trap and want to see if it’s the same company as mine. If it is I will do the same as you. I can’t afford to pay them but also can’t afford for them to take my car ect.*

Comment

Hello all,
                I too am a victim of train 4 jobs and Carnegie finances ‘creative’ promises regarding an electrician qualification.. I’m currently being hounded for the last 1k of 7!
                I have started proceedings against Carnegie and Train4jobs with assistance from citizens advice. If anyone is still having issues please contact me and maybe we can all join forces against these frauds!

regards

russ

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                  Re: Trades Gateway & Train 4 Jobs - How to complain

CONTACT DETAILS.

METROPOLITAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS
                  ATL
                  SCHIEDIGGER TRAINING

Train4Jobs

Train4TradeSkills

SKILLSTRAIN

MARLBOROUGH INFORMATION SERVICES
                  Train2Game

BrightSparks Welding

Trades Gateway

FINANCE CO's.

CAREER FINANCE 4 TRADE SKILLS

BARCLAYS PARTNER FINANCE

CARNEGIE CONSUMER FINANCE

CAREER DEVELOPMENT FINANCE LTD
                  Amethyst, could we possibly talk regarding a case I'm putting together? Please

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X