• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Is Lowell and Moorcroft the same company?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Lowell and Moorcroft the same company?

Hi, im just after some advice please as im a little confused. I sent a prove it letter to Lowell with regards to a debt they claim i owe them from a shop direct account and today i received letter from Moorcroft debt recovery with a copy of a credit agreement from Very.
    Is Moorcroft and Lowell the same company? or has the debt been sold on again? Thanks in advance to any help.
    Tags: None

Re: Is Lowell and Moorcroft the same company?

Originally posted by unknown00 View Post
    Hi, im just after some advice please as im a little confused. I sent a prove it letter to Lowell with regards to a debt they claim i owe them from a shop direct account and today i received letter from Moorcroft debt recovery with a copy of a credit agreement from Very.
    Is Moorcroft and Lowell the same company? or has the debt been sold on again? Thanks in advance to any help.
    No looks like it's been sold again.
    Was it a very account?

If you can post a copy of the agreement we can see if it's valid.

Check your credit files for this Noddle is Free online.

nem

nem

Comment

Thanks for your reply, the credit agreement is 4 pages long with my name and address printed at the top of the first page, on the second page at the bottom there is a printed customer signature with the date and a tick in a box which says tick here to sign and accept agreement. There is then two pages that are all about your very account. The enclosed letter simply has a reference number and please find enclosed a copy of the agreement and that they are putting my account on hold for 14 days so I can decide what I want to do. There is nothing about how much the debt is for or that I owe them money.
      I originally sent a request for proof on the 14th of December 2015 to lowell and this is the first iv recieved. I'm not sure how to upload a copy.

Comment

I have looked at my credit report and it is showing the debt is with lowell.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X