• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

welcome finance/robinsons way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome finance/robinsons way

have received a letter from robinsons way concerning welcome finance. Asked to see signed credit agreement. This has been requested well over 6 months ago and has never been forthcoming until now. No other debt collection company has managed to obtain this has welcome finance went into liquidation along with carcraft (which is a car I purchased and was not fit for the purpose) so it was returned to them. any ideas as to where I go from here and do I need to get the courts involved ie harassment etc
    Tags: None

Re: welcome finance/robinsons way

The original loan agreement is probably lost stolen or strayed. A lot of welcome stuf was destroyd by a fire at a central processing company and a lot were stuffed in cupboards at the branch never to be seen again . In theory everything should e on their electronic documant management system . However without the right documents Robinson Way won be able to take you court without the origal documents.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X