• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Hi!

Long time reader and fan of this forum! So much excellent advice to be found on here

A few years ago I was successful in claiming back Unfair Bank Charges and for my New Year Resolution 2016 I am embarking on the road to start my PPI reclaims

Any advice welcomed

Best

Emerald
    Tags: None

Re: Hi everyone

Originally posted by emerald28 View Post
    Hi!

Long time reader and fan of this forum! So much excellent advice to be found on here

A few years ago I was successful in claiming back Unfair Bank Charges and for my New Year Resolution 2016 I am embarking on the road to start my PPI reclaims

Any advice welcomed

Best

Emerald
    Hi Emerald.

Best advice keep well clear of claims companies.

Take one account or at most two, keep separate files for each one.

Check if the creditors have a specified claims team so you get the correct
    people quickly.
    And Don't Take No for a final answer press on!!

Good Luck!!

nem

Comment

Re: Hi everyone

Yes. Thanks.
      Happy to use the good advice on here and not go near a claims company. I've been lucky to keep 12plus years of bank/credit card and loan statements for both personal and two businesses I own.
      My first ppi for northern bank credit card ppi will be posted tomorrow.
      I'm estimating at first trawl through the paperwork I could have in the region of 12-15 policies that were missold all dating from 2002 - 2014
      Fingers crossed.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X