• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Non molestation order help needed please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non molestation order help needed please

Hi apologies in advance I'm not very comp liturate and not even sure where this post will end up sorry
    im a 52 year old grandmother and mother to my son who has had a non molestiaion order served on him his ex has lied and gained legal aid and amassed huge support mainly from catch 22 to get this order God only knows how as my son has never been violent or abusive to her or his 3 children, this is the events never been in trouble with the police never been cautioned she has no evidence how the hell has she managed to get legal aid and this order in place,yes my son attended the hearing no he did not have a lawer and when he tried to say she was lying and he's done nothing wrong they did not want to know there were 3 woman sitting on the panel the ex had a lawer and the first thing she said was my client is to afraid to be in the same room as my son just to make her case stronger I guess
    my sons ex has had an affaire with my sons best friend,my son had a terrible accident was badly burned and when came out of hospital she told him to leave the family home as she said there relationship was over my son in a state of shock did as she asked so not to cause upset with the 3 children she then moved her new boyfriend in my sons very best friend at the time,this best friend can't have any children of his own and has always wanted kids so like a cuckoo he has taken my sons and he wants my son completely out of the picture and us the children's grandparents his ex will not let the children have any contact with us and she has this order on my son which is in place for a year my son is deverstated as are we it gets worse his ex and new partner are cocain users and drinkers the children are under the child protection but no matter how many meetings we attend they seem to be always on her side they have been told about the drug use the eldest daughter 14 found the cocain and has told the cp they leave the kids alone the partner was convicted last year for possession of cocain yet the children are still in there care and we have no contact utter madness in my book this week was very painful for us as we were told that my sons youngest lad 3 was sent into hospital I called the hospital explained who I was and that all I and his farther wanted to know was is he ok to which the nurse said the mother will not give her permission to let me tell you can you imagine not knowing if your child is going to live or die the non molestion order is for no contact with her or the children what so ever a few weeks ago my son was arrested as she told them he had sent a threatening text he did not but he was still locked up for 24 hrs and we went to court where thank god it was thrown out but I did get a lawer which came at a cost,but the lawer said we could sue for wrongfull arrest but that will not get him his children back please can someone please help me us I just don't know how to sort this we don't have a great deal of money so getting a full time lawyer is more than likely out of the question I'm feeling heartbroken and helpless how can we make people hear the truth and get this order removed thank you
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X