• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lloyds Bank Credit card PPI claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds Bank Credit card PPI claim

A year ago my PPI claim from Lloyds TSB credit card was rejected and sadly the Financial Ombudsman could not uphold my claim because I contacted them beyond the 6 months period from first rejection by the bank. I was kindly advised by professionals to forget the claim, put it away, close the lid, and move on with my life.

Good advice and well taken. However, I keep reading lately in the press about claimants with especially Lloyds, can re-submit their claims, as the bank has been heavily penalised for the way they have refused many genuine claims, (mine is truly genuine), and that they must re-visit old claims.

Is this correct? Has anyone been in my similar situation and re-submitted their claim? Can Legal Beagles kindly advise me if it is worthwhile to re-submit an lready rejected PPI claim of over a year ago, although my initial claim was started end of 2012.

thank you in advance and look forward to your always sound and professional advice.
    Tags: None

Re: Lloyds Bank Credit card PPI claim

There is a regulatory requirement for Lloyds to review certain previously declined complaints but if yours was one you would have received a customer contact letter to that effect.

But there is nothing to stop you requesting a review.

Comment

Re: Lloyds Bank Credit card PPI claim

Thank you, I will give it a go and post the outcome of my attempt.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X