• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi, I have just received a letter from DWP regarding Recovery from Estate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I have just received a letter from DWP regarding Recovery from Estate

Hi I have found your site after a search, having just received a letter from DWP regarding Recovery from Estate (my mums) and it seems) I now have to get documentation from banks for 2003. I have found previous posts and feel reassured that I am not the only one.

Just wondered if any top tips on sorting this quickly and smoothly, how easy to get 2003 statements from banks, Halifax and Santander? Also 130 stocks from Lloyds, which are now costing me far more to chase up than their worth!

I can see that 2003 the year they also seem interested in for others on here, any idea why?

I took on POA in 2014 until then no records.

Thanks for help

Michelle
    Tags: None

Re: Hi, I have just received a letter from DWP regarding Recovery from Estate

Originally posted by fabmichelle View Post
    I can see that 2003 the year they also seem interested in for others on here, any idea why?
    Pension credits were introduced in 2003.

Comment

Re: Hi, I have just received a letter from DWP regarding Recovery from Estate

Thanks Debt Camel, the banks have been very cooperative on phone, said this happens often and are sending statements for as far back as they can...none to 2003, Lloyds shares less so, but letter writing underway.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X