• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ claim form County Court Business Centre - Lowell Portfolio Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCJ claim form County Court Business Centre - Lowell Portfolio Ltd

Good Afternoon Nem,
    Sorry but I think I must be posting my messages/posts wrong. I have sent you a post showing the letters I need to send to Lowell but I am not sure if you have read them yet. I would like, if it is possible if you could just check them for me to see if they are the rights ones to send. I am sorry to be a pain and I keep getting things wrong but I am so unsure of how these things work. Do I need to resend you the letters? I thank you for your help and I do appreciate you helping me, it must be frustrating for you when people like me cannot seem to do even the simplest of things on their own even when you have clear instructions so I am sorry but I do need your help, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Fedup500% View Post
      Good Afternoon Nem,
      Sorry but I think I must be posting my messages/posts wrong. I have sent you a post showing the letters I need to send to Lowell but I am not sure if you have read them yet. I would like, if it is possible if you could just check them for me to see if they are the rights ones to send. I am sorry to be a pain and I keep getting things wrong but I am so unsure of how these things work. Do I need to resend you the letters? I thank you for your help and I do appreciate you helping me, it must be frustrating for you when people like me cannot seem to do even the simplest of things on their own even when you have clear instructions so I am sorry but I do need your help, thank you
      Yes good to go !!

nem

Comment

Thank you so much Nem

Comment

Good evening Nem,
          Sorry to have to contact you so soon but I have received a letter from Lowell Solicitors - It is dated 15/12/15 but I received it on 17/12/15, it is headed 'Notice of Claim Issue'. It goes on to say that they have issued a County Court Claim of which I will receive soon (I already received this on 12/12/15. I sent all the things I was supposed to send to both these Solicitors and Lowell themselves, I sent them both to be 'signed for'. The letter they have sent me lists the amounts and says I should call them to discuss paying the outstanding balance and that they cannot help me if do not talk to them. It goes on to say that if I do not contact them or reply to the County Court Claim within the time specified they may enter a CCJ against me. What should I do Nem please? Thank you in advance for your help with this and your help thus far, this is a very worrying time for everyone.

Comment

CCJ claim form County Court Business Centre - Lowell Portfolio Ltd, i need help plea

Hi Everyone,
            I am sorry to trouble you again but I really need your help.

I sent off my letters as suggested and these were checked by Nem, which was great, I got proof of sending these letters.
            I received a letter from Lowell Solicitors saying their client would send the information to me but I have not yet received these.
            I have now got a letter from the COURT saying judgement has been made against me because I did not make a defence but I registered it with Moneyclaim and have got my Moneyclaim reference number.

Can you please help me as I do not know what to do next, sorry and thank you.

Comment

Re: CCJ claim form County Court Business Centre - Lowell Portfolio Ltd, i need help

Hi
              Did you actually submit a defence or did you just acknowledge the claim ?

they are two separate processes

If you did not submit a defence you need to apply for a set aside based on non compliance of the CCA but it costs £255 unless you qualify for a fee remittance

Maybe @ celestine can help

Comment

Re: CCJ claim form County Court Business Centre - Lowell Portfolio Ltd, i need help

Thank you so much for replying. I cannot remember, how do I check this please? I know I acknowledged the claim as that is what Nem advised me to do but I cannot remember doing anything else!! I think I was waiting for them to send me the information I requested but they haven't sent it. What do I put as my defence please, I know I am slow but I really just do not understand, sorry and thank you

Comment

I just looked back at your thread and it seems that you may have only acknowledged the claim and done nothing else . If you had submitted a defence you would have had more correspondence

Have you tried to log into the money claim online to see what it says?

Comment

Not yet no but I can do. I will do it now and message you back with what it says - Thank you Noah, I am sorry

Comment

Its not your fault so don't be sorry . As they say Shit happens ( I bet that gets censored out)

Looks like you weren't fully aware of the process but that is how they win half their cases

For the set aside why not PM celestine who I understand has just managed something similar for another client

Comment

Okay, thank you, I will. I have tried to get on Moneyclaim but it is saying it cannot find me!

Comment

I have just managed to get onto the site and it says this:- Start a new claim or:- To respond to a claim online, enter your claim number and defence pack password below. You'll find them both in your 'response pack' that's been sent to you in the post.

Comment

I never received a 'Response pack' from anybody but I will message Celestine as you have suggested. Thank you so much for your help today :stars:

Comment

Do you still have the reference numbers and password from before? have you tried to use them?

- - - Updated - - -

The response pack would have been the initial claim which unless I have misread you received
                              http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ighlight=fedup

Comment

oops, in that case yes I do have them - I just did not realise I had to do anything but wait for Lowell to send me the information, I am so sorry, have I mucked it up now?

There is a space on the form to write my defence on but I have only just realised that when you said! Shall I message Celestine to tell her what I have done?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X