• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell financial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell financial

Originally posted by Wilkie01 View Post
    On the credit report it doesn't look like they have put it as a default it looks like they have registered it as a credit owed to them. It is under the name of Lowell & there is no mention of Provident from what I can see.
    I don't like the sound of this if the account has not been defaulted Lowell has infinite time to collect and/or issue a CC Claim.

You need urgently to contact Provident head office and find out exactly what is happening with this.

If there is no default then it's a case of demanding that a default is back dated to the date of the last payment.

nem

Comment

They have stated the default was issued by Provident on 10th May 2010 in a letter to me, but that is not stated on the credit report file

Comment

Originally posted by Wilkie01 View Post
        They have stated the default was issued by Provident on 10th May 2010 in a letter to me, but that is not s
        Emm I don't trust Lowell, give Provident a call asap.

nem

Comment

i have just spoken to Provident & they could not find any record of my account & he said once the debt is passed over all the records & information is passed across.

Comment

I have just signed up with noddle and when I looked into my account on their site it states the default date as 10th May 2010

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X