• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Virgin Media arghhhhhh!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgin Media arghhhhhh!!

Firstly Hello! Happy Sunday!
    Never posted on a forum before so before I explain my problem am I in the right place to ask for advice on dealing with wrongful charges from Virgin Media? !
    Tags: None

Re: Virgin Media arghhhhhh!!

What have they done this time?

Comment

Well....basically my partner tried to reduce her services with them to save money but after speaking to them she discovered she was being charged for an 'Asian channel' and was told they had a recorded phone call of her ordering it but when pushed it turned out they had no such evidence!!
      Anyway they eventually admitted they were at fault and they owed her the £100 that they had taken off her but would not pay it back into her account only credit her account.
      Meanwhile they have taken another £67 from her account to cover this month's 'Asian Channel' and also a late payment fee of £10 for not paying for something she never ordered or received!!
      So they have wrongfully taken money from her, they won't give it back, and are still charging her for it despite them owing her!
      She has made numerous phone calls but is just passed from pillar to post and given promises that are never honoured.
      Any help gratefully appreciated as she is at her wits end!

Comment

http://store.virginmedia.com/content...20Practice.pdf

See where you are up to in this procedure & follow it up let them know you will use the alternative dispute resolution if they do not investigate things & put them right.

Comment

Thanks Fred
          I've now written to them in great detail and also told them of my intention to contact CISAS so watch this space I'll keep you posted how things develop!

Comment

Originally posted by BAP76 View Post
            Thanks Fred
            I've now written to them in great detail and also told them of my intention to contact CISAS so watch this space I'll keep you posted how things develop!
            When you follow their procedure & you have just cause.................then there is no escape for them.

:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X