• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello to you all. GE Money/Cardiff Pinnacle help needed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to you all. GE Money/Cardiff Pinnacle help needed.

Hi can anyone help me, I wrote to GE Money regarding PPI we had with them up until 2013. Letter came back to say they neither sold or were they present, so the will not investigate and it is there final response. They sent me a copy of the Credit Agreement which originally was First National and wich is now GE Money. The Company Living Design has folded so we cannot chase them. The Insurance Policy Underwriter are Cardiff Pinnancle. Could I write to them.
    My husband received a letter when he had just turned 65 to say the PPI was no longer in force, he finished paying the PPI when he was 71.
    He paid 120 months starting at £93.69 which went up to £104
    is there a template letter for Underwriters.
    ALL HELP WOULD BE GRATEFULLY WELCOMED.

Tags: None

Re: Hello to you all. GE Money/Cardiff Pinnacle help needed.

Originally posted by Spi22der44 View Post
    Hi can anyone help me, I wrote to GE Money regarding PPI we had with them up until 2013. Letter came back to say they neither sold or were they present, so the will not investigate and it is there final response. They sent me a copy of the Credit Agreement which originally was First National and wich is now GE Money. The Company Living Design has folded so we cannot chase them. The Insurance Policy Underwriter are Cardiff Pinnancle. Could I write to them.
    My husband received a letter when he had just turned 65 to say the PPI was no longer in force, he finished paying the PPI when he was 71.
    He paid 120 months starting at £93.69 which went up to £104
    is there a template letter for Underwriters.
    ALL HELP WOULD BE GRATEFULLY WELCOMED.
    There is one question to be asked, why do you consider the PPI was mis sold?

nem

Comment

Hi the reasons why I think it was mis old are.
      1 The gentleman told us in no uncertain terms that no loan for kitchen unless we had the PPI, and it also would help get the loan.
      2. We had just moved and my husband was not working he said it did not matter it was alright to use the last job my husband had. Also we told him my husband was already covered by one of his cards.
      We had a letter telling my husband that the PPI had now stopped as my husband was 65, but he still had to carry on paying till he was 71yrs.

Comment

Hi the reasons why I think it was mis old are.
        1 The gentleman told us in no uncertain terms that no loan for kitchen unless we had the PPI, and it also would help get the loan.
        2. We had just moved and my husband was not working he said it did not matter it was alright to use the last job my husband had. Also we told him my husband was already covered by one of his cards.
        We had a letter telling my husband that the PPI had now stopped as my husband was 65, but he still had to carry on paying till he was 71yrs.
        Good evening a familiar scenario with loans for fitted kitchens and bathrooms!

It's the break in continuity that is I think be a stumbling block, it seems the only firm with any possibility of being pursued for this is the insurance underwriter Cardiff Pinnacle.

Would not like to hazard a request as to what their response maybe.

Certainly write to them, get the name of the MD/CEO and put it to him/her.

I'll see if anyone else has any thoughts for you.

nem

Comment

Hi
          Is there any kind of Template letter that can be used to write to the Underwriters.
          Thank you

Comment

Hi
            I was just thinking about how we did actually end up with First Direct/ GE Money PPI. The gentleman who sold us the kitchen and we needed a loan told us we had been turned down for credit. It was about a week later that a Credit Agreement came through the Post from First Direct with a letter telling my husband to sign it and send it back. How they got ho I do not know if this helps. So it was not the salesperson who sold us the PPI. It was my husband who remember what happened as the Credit Agreement is in his name. I hope I have posted this in the right place as I new to this site. Apologies if it is the wrong place.

Comment

Hi
              I was just thinking about how we did actually end up with First Direct/ GE Money PPI. The gentleman who sold us the kitchen and we needed a loan told us we had been turned down for credit. It was about a week later that a Credit Agreement came through the Post from First Direct with a letter telling my husband to sign it and send it back. How they got ho I do not know if this helps. So it was not the salesperson who sold us the PPI. It was my husband who remember what happened as the Credit Agreement is in his name. I hope I have posted this in the right place as I new to this site. Apologies if it is the wrong place.
              You're fine just come back to this thread each time.
              First Direct for the loan and PPI?

nem

Comment

Hi could you help and explain First Direct is now GE Money and PPI, do we contact again.
                thankyou so much.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X