• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I'm back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!

Good evening everyone,

I hope you're all okay.

I apologise for my extended and somewhat conspicuous absence - I have been ridiculously busy over the last couple of months and the last thing I've wanted to do of an evening is turn on the laptop. Needless to say things have calmed down and I will try to get on here a few times a week

Kind Regards,

Matt
    Disclaimer: I am not a qualified solicitor. Nothing provided herein should be used as a substitute for professional legal advice. As legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and laws are constantly changing, you should seek professional legal advice before acting upon any opinion, advice or information provided herein.
    Tags: None

Re: I'm back!

Welcome Back

Comment

Originally posted by matt3942 View Post
      Good evening everyone,

I hope you're all okay.

I apologise for my extended and somewhat conspicuous absence - I have been ridiculously busy over the last couple of months and the last thing I've wanted to do of an evening is turn on the laptop. Needless to say things have calmed down and I will try to get on here a few times a week

Kind Regards,

Matt
      Did you bring the spam with you Matt??

Comment

Somebody did. Forum seemed to filled with it today!

Comment

Sounds like a foreign spambot.

Welcome back Matt

There's a few interesting employment stories amongst all the spam!

Comment

Haha! I did notice some of the spam - nothing to do with me this time
            Disclaimer: I am not a qualified solicitor. Nothing provided herein should be used as a substitute for professional legal advice. As legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, and laws are constantly changing, you should seek professional legal advice before acting upon any opinion, advice or information provided herein.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X