• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Introduction of sorts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction of sorts

Hello !

I thought I should post something about me (as per the welcome email request)

I have read the forums for a number of years, since 2009 - a messy divorce left me in a sticky situation which required some diligence from me in relation to debts owed by us both - and am ever so grateful for all the information you people have inadvertently given me that has helped an awful lot in trying to get myself straight.

I am now pretty close to getting myself out of all the debt and straightening up my credit file in the process but have a few last niggles that I could do with some expert advice on, so I thought I would sign up and see if I can get some more personal structured advice specific to my own circumstances.

If anyone reads this and knows where I should start a thread, I have two debts/listings on my credit file both attributed to Lowell Financial (spits on floor) and need some help on these - should I start this thread in the specific area of the forum about them ??

Thanks in advance (and for previous help gleaned)

Leon

PS - is there a donations bit for server costs etc ? I do feel I owe a boost to this if so.
    Tags: None

Re: Introduction of sorts

Hi and welcome, really pleased we have been of help to you already. Yes the DCA l forum would be the best place to post initially http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ction-Agencies. hope you continue to get the help you need.

Comment

Enaid

thanks will read that area and post my ponder in there.

Can anyone tell me how I change my avatar ?

Comment

Originally posted by leonmc0708 View Post
        Enaid

thanks will read that area and post my ponder in there.

Can anyone tell me how I change my avatar ?
        http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...on-your-posts) :nerd:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X