• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Voluntary termation of agreement..V5C form on current car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voluntary termation of agreement..V5C form on current car

Hello. I have read the replies to the previous posts on this matter but am still a bit confused. I am returning my Audi car on the 28th July and it is being collected by British Car Auctions on behalf of Audi Finance. but I am still not totally clear what I need to fill in on the yellow section of the form before posting to Swansea.

I obviously sign as the current keeper but does the collection vehicle driver sign on behalf and for Audi Finance ? I am a bit concerned that the driver when he arrives will not want to know and will not be prepared to sign. Does the driver legally have to sign section 8 (yellow) and give it back to me before I give him the rest of the form please ?

There will be no monies outstanding due on the vehicle by the collection date of 28th July

Thanking you for any help
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X