• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

exemption from the data protection act under section 29 of that act

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: exemption from the data protection act under section 29 of that act

Hi

Let us know how this goes, if you don't get anywhere with the annulment today, there are still other things to do. I dont think a judge can look at the accounts behind a liability order, 14 days after the order. I think, the individual LOs need appealing You have to show a judge special curcumstances to look behind an order

An account listing basied on a SAR request is one way, But, there is an angle with your council still. If you want a bit of assistance, need to know all the details.

And, [MENTION=64347]frank smith[/MENTION] I have been exactly in the some position as you
    crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Thanks for your concern I was advised strongly not carry on, that the way i intended to apply my case would fail "you will only get one shot to appeal with the district judge do not blow it",after much deliberation and at trip to casualty with chest pains i phoned court at 9.am to withdraw my appeal. i will apply again when i have more carefully prepared my case. I think i have a very strong point to make about the conduct of of the solicitor acting for the council.HE LIED i have written evidence of his transgression and possible collusion with who ever supplied him with his evidence somewhere in the offices of the business rates unit. I wonder? is there some obscure which way you look at it CPR rule that allows local government to to tell the odd porky?let me see now ,oh here it is x666 act of the devil (only to be used on the ordinary hard working unaware naive people who have a lot of equity in their property), knew it.Just bowing off steam. Thank you for your offer of help.

Comment

hi

Thanks for your concern I was advised strongly not carry on, that the way i intended to apply my case would fail "you will only get one shot to appeal with the district judge do not blow it",after much deliberation and at trip to casualty with chest pains i phoned court at 9.am to withdraw my appeal. i will apply again when i have more carefully prepared my case
        good move,

I think i have a very strong point to make about the conduct of of the solicitor acting for the council.HE LIED i have written evidence of his transgression and possible collusion with who ever supplied him with his evidence somewhere in the offices of the business rates unit. I wonder?
        i can possibly help with this because i understand some of the rules and reg around what confirmations that have to check against the data there presenting.

i would need so details of the liability orders, nd dates, amounts claimed etc etc. ( i can properly advise you than on how to get the data you need ). there are a number of steps the council officers are supposed to take first, i also have some prior reseat h on Manchester councils and liability orders.

the more details on the liability orders you gan give, the better advise i can give back..
        crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Hi [MENTION=64347]frank smith[/MENTION]

am really interested how this goes, i was ut in the same position as you by a council in 2006/7. Am also fairly good with the FOI and DPA. Am aslo fairly up to date on internal council procedures in relation to action and considerations they should take before taking bankruptcy action. Manchester have been caught out at this before.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...s_and_bankrupt

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...tion_to_your_3

there is some more info i can show you but i need some dates and amounts of the liability orders, manchester is one of the councils that had clear UNUSUALY accountancy practeses around CT and NNDR

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X