• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

House repossession from a Bank charge over the house from a Business Overdraft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: House repossession from a Bank charge over the house from a Business Overdraft

You are absolutely right.....sometimes you cant see the wood through the trees. So, thank you.

Comment

Re: House repossession from a Bank charge over the house from a Business Overdraft

Is there anyway I can chat in private with you? Slightly cautious this being an open forum, and getting to the nitty gritty.

Comment

Originally posted by sharonma12 View Post
        Is there anyway I can chat in private with you? Slightly cautious this being an open forum, and getting to the nitty gritty.
        If its me you wish to speak to (and who wouldn't!!!) Just send me a private message however best bet is to pay the few quid register as a VIP then contact Amethyst ask her nicely to shift this across to VIP forum which is far more private!!!! (Plus as VIP you get into the members parts... You want to see the Stags Pants!! )

Comment

Splendid....PM on its way. And yes......MORE than happy to join as VIP

Comment

Originally posted by sharonma12 View Post
            He is SE. Yes he is letting me carry the can. He wants me to sell the property which he left 6 years ago so he can get some of the equity.
            Once I have 'sorted' out Natwest. I want to come to an agreement with him & pay him an amount. This is my home, and I run my business from home (which has been adapted to enable me to do this) If I lose my home, I lose my business.....
            I have had my head in the sand for far too long!
            I take it he has not contributed to the mortgage payments in the last 6 years yes/no,has he been paying child maintenance.
            Six years ago the property market was a very different place.

Comment

hello, I have been through a repossession action, but not in joint names, however, my advice is read the documents the court has sent, note which court, usually it is your local court, respond to that court, keep to all the deadlines on the paperwork, it sounds like you have reasonable arguments agaisnt the action. I would copy your FOS complaint to the courts. or at the very least make sure the court knows you have a complaint open. good luck.

I hope this helps.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X