• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello :( would apreciate a little direction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello :( would apreciate a little direction

Been here 3 Hours now!!
    Have I been sucked into registering with a phishing site of dead links or can someone point me to the "Welcome Finance Secured Load" Bit!! Please.

How does your filter not recognise "Welcome Finance Services Ltd Secured Load"this in search or even "Cattles" Yet I can go back to google and it shows me pages and pages that I'm not logged into.

Insane..
    Tags: None

Re: Hello would apreciate a little direction

Originally posted by BRENGUN View Post
    Been here 3 Hours now!!
    Have I been sucked into registering with a phishing site of dead links
    or can someone point me to the "Welcome Finance Secured Load" Bit!! Please.
    What site are you referring to? :noidea: :confused2:

Originally posted by BRENGUN View Post
    How does your filter not recognise "Welcome Finance Services Ltd Secured Load"this in search or even "Cattles" Yet I can go back to google and it shows me pages and pages that I'm not logged into.

Insane..
    I've just entered "Welcome Finance" (with the "") and got all these results: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...searchid=69088 :nerd:

Both "welcome" and "finance" are very common words and, without the "" the search engine sees them as separate words rather than a single block. Surrounding the words with "" makes it recognise them as a single unit. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Comment

Thank You so much. I apologise for my frustrated and negative tone last night, I am not in good health, it makes it very difficult to sustain interaction with PC / Negotiating Internet and communicating. I spent many hours on this far to late at night far from a comfortable state of mind.

I have a Welcome Finance Secured Loan that is Current & in Payment.
      I would be eternally grateful for any members that can assist in Guidance.

In my opinion, I consider Welcome Finance Ltd is one of the most the most successful Sub Prime Finance offenders that continued to ambassador the profitable practice of Obstruction & Enforcement of Finance agreements Specifically Primed to self Destruct.

UNIQUE BACKGROUND

I was employed by Welcome Finance for two years ending in 2000 as a Vehicle Finance Manger, I was privy to branch business practice and seen the first steps of centralising Service to e-finance and incorporating practice to overcome regulation. I was earmarked to become a key player in assessing trial viability of fast track online finance. As a the top performer in the North East in being able to manipulate full loaded agreements my targeted Payment Protection Penetration was never lower that 98% of the agreements I wrote up.

However, it can be considered fate that in this time I was alerted to the fact that my identity had been cloned and a Mountain of Debt became my responsibility. At the end of 1999 the Law only recognised that a crime had been committed on the finance industry. There was no protection for what impact this was having on the individual. I was required to employ my own solicitor to work through undoing this situation through other channels.

The Guideline for Safe Employment Practice for the finance industry came into force that required all Brokers and Agents to have acceptable Credit Rating. Cut a long story short, Vehicle Finance for Newcastle Branch moved to Hull and I become unemployable in the industry over night. Believing my credit score could be restored, we continued battles with the likes of Newcastle and Gateshead Council, Black Horse, Littlewoods etc., and after a breakdown I stopped chasing my tail and this ended this pointless task.

By the end of 2001 I was restored to myself I had come to realise the positive implications of the entire experience in many different ways. Retribution and truth comes to mind and today I still hope for a future were we can all ambassador some productive movement to bring a shared acceptance of the truth that the finance and banking industry is built upon manipulation and lies and destructive practice to generate profit.

SO WHY IM HERE
      Feb 2006 we took a call in the middle of the night from Manila my mother in law was in intensive care and naturally without question we accepted responsibility for the cost of everything required. We never have regretted that decision to extend her life. Through that year £ 90,000 was absorbed. The family home abroad and land that was to be our inheritance was sold cash / we gave up our life savings / ISA emptied bank accounts / cleared CC and Overdrafts. We returned to a situation on adverse credit rating / we attempted to negotiate payment arrangements / yet when eventually unable to locate any more funds we fell short by £15,000.

I am thankful for the Welcome Finance Loan and have always been committed to fulfilling our debt. My inside knowledge has ensured that the account has moved past all abstractive practice and stayed current. However, I believe now that the £29,000 that has already been repaid is enough to cover any agreed profitability of this agreement.

I have a complete obsessive record of this account in preparation for a complete examination of the account and catalogue as evidence the numerous irregularities and practice that we are now told are legal grounds. There is no PPI However, there is compounded insurance that expired in 2009. The premium increased from £286.00 to £305.24 in 2008 The notification states that this is due to clause 1(b) that states they can increase the charge of interest or any other part of the agreement or even demand full payment on the agreement at any time through the term of the agreement with 14 days notice.

In Summery I am interested in The validity of the interest change & the life insurance

Balance on the Account 07 Nov 14 = £13,833.29
      Total Amount Paid to date: £29,000+
      Currently only £35.00 is deducted from loan from every £305.20

As you may have gathered in my over explanation of this point. I am not a well man. I hope that before I lose full productive function the panel of forum members can assist me in undoing this agreement as a gift to my wife.
      Please advise
      Genuine Kind Regards,
      Bren.

Comment

Hello Brengun,

What do you mean by "undo this agreement"?

Do you believe that the Insurance was mis sold/inappropriate for your circumstances?
        As I understand it
        this interest change clause was common in Welcome agreements, as an ex employee have did you see this challenged at all?

What was the loan amount?

You also say that you consider the 29K is enough to cover " agreed profitability" on the loan, can't say that there is anything to prove or deny that statement.

Do you have the original contract, was the agreement properly drawn and subsequently signed and executed?

As "Welcome" now only exists to collect outstanding debts perhaps you should consider making a " full & final " settlement offer.

Comment

Thank you for your interest and reply.

First let me apologise that my written communication is limited and in constant digression of thought, grounding myself in staying to the point of a conversation is very difficult.

I have attempted to compile a reply and answers that on reflection are very interesting and would be of great help on here.

However, after now reaching 4 pages of an a4 word document I am unable to break my mess of repetition down and I am now in uncomfortable pain staying motionless typing. I am beginning to feel that this is indeed past my ability to sustain healthily.

Let me take time to consider
          again let me genuinely apologise for wasting the time of the good people who have read or written this post. I WOULD RECOMMEND MEMEBERS NOT TO SPEND TIME IN THIS AND ESPECIALLY REPLYING AND COMMUNICATIONG.

best that we can hope I could ever regain myself and we can continue then
          Thank You
          take Care,
          Bren

Comment

There will be help when you need it Bren.

Comment

ENOUGH TALKING, PHONING, WRITTING, SPEAKING TO FSCS, SPEAKING TO FCA, SPEAKING TO FO, WRITING TO WELCOME, WRITTING AGAIN TO WELCOME, WRITING TO INSURANCE...

EMOUGH WE GET NOTHING BACK WHILE WE CONTINUE TO FILL THERE POCKETS.G
              ITS STEELING.O
              ITS WRONG.
              END OFF.

I AM FORCED TO BEGIN A PUBLIC PUBLICITY APPEAL AND REGISTER REGARDING ALL WELCOME FINANCE ABUSE..
              THEY MUST BE HUINDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE LIKE ME FUNDING THEIR SECURITIES GAMBLING.

THATS ALL WE ARE.
              THE GOVERNMENT AND FINACE INDUSTRY WILL ALLOW IT TO CONTINUE WHILE IT INTERESTS THEM.

https://www.facebook.com/endallwelcomefinanceagreements

JOIN ME - REGARDS BREN.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X