• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

Hi all I'm so glad I've found this site you've already helped me pluck up the courage to take on NatWest about being mid sold an advantage gold account over 9 years ago and being told by my local branch that all I'm entitled to do was to change accounts and that's all.... I found you guys and seems that's not the case I've now put in a complaint via the web chat option which took all the details and my reasons ie never using any of the extras that came with the account as I didn't even know about them they said they will pass it on the next day I got a text saying they should have a conclusion for me in the next 5 working days so I'm now awaiting that....
    Now I need help on my other debts that are now coming through my door
    Tags: None

Re: hi

Hi Calabi and welcome to legal beagles, pleased you have a result.
    Please post up your other problems in the right forum if you can or if you need any help finding stuff give a shout.
    Enaid x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X