• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Credit card Debit despute.Help needed please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit card Debit despute.Help needed please.

Dear all,
    I would be greatful for your advice regarding my ongoing dispute, I had a county claim April 2014 (Lioyds TSB credit card since 1992).account closed 2006 due to severe finincilal crisis,unemplyoment. recently had CCJ in default Oct 2014demanding payment within 14 days. Applied for set aside judgment to gather the facts and defend my self.

In summery:
    1. In the year 20006 and due to my severe financial difficulties and unemployment of both myself and my husband, I entered into Debt Management Plan and agreed with the bank to pay the amount of £42.00 a month for a period of Six months to be reviewed afterward. (I do have the original correspondence). No contact with the bank since then.

2. As my difficulties got more severe, I stopped my payments after that period, and then I kept continuously receiving demands for payment from different debt collection agencies and solicitors. I don't recall receiving a default notice for this debt.

3. In an attempt to find a way to solve the problem, I demanded my SAR from the bank in June 2013 and from the papers I received I noticed the following:
    • The bank mentioned that they cannot locate a copy of the signed agreement, CCA.

• Did not enclose a copy of the default notice. But there was date of DN in their records dated 21/08/2008, Which I havnt recieved.
    • Listed a series of payment they alleged that I have been paying till April 2010.

Which I don't recall making.
    the Debt was sold to Marlin recently who issuued the CCj.
    I am in areal strees and needs help to defend my self.
    the debit has swollen to£ 21,000 !!!!

Kind Regards
    Tags: None

Re: Credit card Debit despute.Help needed please.

Hello Miami:yo:
    I am just giving this a bump. :bump2:I am sure someone with the right knowledge will be along soon with some sound advice. In the meantime try not to get too stressed.:okay:

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X