• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Michael

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael

Hi every one,I just joined and I am hoping that I can help and also get some advice from your experience with debt agency such as Lowell.i have received a bankruptcy petition from Lowell and I need advice how to deal with them , how can I defence and what should I asked to provide me to show that they have really bought the debt from the bank I had Befor .,
    i appreciate all your help.
    Tags: None

Re: Michael

Originally posted by Michael2014 View Post
    Hi every one,I just joined and I am hoping that I can help and also get some advice from your experience with debt agency such as Lowell.i have received a bankruptcy petition from Lowell and I need advice how to deal with them , how can I defence and what should I asked to provide me to show that they have really bought the debt from the bank I had Befor .,
    i appreciate all your help.
    Hi and welcome

Have you received a bankruptcy petition or a Statutory Demand? A statutory demand would have to be issued before a BR petition can be issued.

Can you clarify the above and can you also tell us a bit more about this debt, such as:
    • Type of debt and original lender
    • Approx. date you applied for the card/loan/catalogue account, etc.
    • Outstanding balance
    • When did you default?
    • When did you last make a payment?
    • Have you ever sent a CCA request for this account?
    • Anything else that could help

Comment

Hi again, thanks for your kind reply, I had to gather my in formation and still collecting them.
      Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
      Hi and welcome

Have you received a bankruptcy petition or a Statutory Demand? A statutory demand would have to be issued before a BR petition can be issued.

Can you clarify the above and can you also tell us a bit more about this debt, such as:
      • Type of debt and original lender
      • Approx. date you applied for the card/loan/catalogue account, etc.
      • Outstanding balance
      • When did you default?
      • When did you last make a payment?
      • Have you ever sent a CCA request for this account?
      • Anything else that could help

Comment

Hi and thank you so much for your kind reply, it's a bankruptcy petition , I never received statuary demand, and I had a lawn account with lloyds bank started in feb 2009 , and I lost my business due to discontinued product I was working on for six years and I paid for couple of year and I think default date is around end 2010, I called Lowell lawyer and asked them for Cca and assignment and statement and also email this request as well, they said they will provide them in two weeks and if they could not that will change the hearing next month, could you help me and tell me if my account is califies for six year Tb and also guide me what to do if they did not provide any things after 12 day, thank you .

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X