• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Infomation for all SWIFTIES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infomation for all SWIFTIES

Denis Myers has just sent me this for my records and to let people I want to know....KNOW what he is about.
    He is supplying me with some great insight about Swift
    Sparkie .
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: Infomation for all SWIFTIES

Thinking of just sending Swift an e-mail with the link ........showing we know what's going on an so will a lot more people when the case takes off
    By the way Dennis Myers has issued a further Part 7 claim against Swift
    Sparkie

Comment

Subscribe. Though not a " Swiftie" also with a sub prime lender,, ( Kensington) Investec have recently " sold" this part of their company to a private equity company one if which is Blackstone.
      That name rings bells but dont know where from.
      Last edited by dogtired; 15th October 2014, 04:56:AM. Reason: spelling
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Where it states that Swift are paying 25% interest on these loans themselves indicates to me why they have to try and make as much extra as they can out of their victims. You don't need to understand maths to realise that borrowing at 25% to lend out at 15% is bad business, they need to make that extra 10% just to pay off their own debt before they even think about running costs and profit. If the powers could understand that they would understand why there is all the tax dodges, charges and borrowers accounts that just don't add up.

Comment

What people need to realise is that the debt to Indigo is one of the debt's that enable Swift/Kestral to write off tax due to the gov't which has been estimated at £75 million. All these companies are separate but maybe if you think of it along the lines of that great gov't mantra "were all in it together" and it makes you wonder how these investments work together for all of them.

Comment

You've go tit meellis..........the sort of info for people to understand for over 3 years and more........................Dennis Myers will expose them to the spotlight examination that will be coming their way.
            By the way sent you an e-mail about what's going on behind the scenes.:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Sparkie
            Last edited by Sparkie1723; 15th October 2014, 22:27:PM.

Comment

Hi Sparkie
              I've PM'd you.
              Doc:tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Hi all,

I'm new to this and here on behalf of my sister. An ex took out a Swift loan while living in her house for 6k over the phone. She has paid it back three fold and they are still taking 200 a month interest and sticking on 300 and month charges?? They come to her door and ask her about changes in earning and she has been to court because they threatened to take her house... She won, she's strong (surprisingly despite years of unbearable stress and bullying) the female judge said they have no claim on your home and requested they back off.... But it's not good enough, the debt is paid off threefold, the partner who took out the loan is not accountable and hardworking mum of three has creepy men bullying her on her doorstep every few months. The debt is so huge I can't clear it for her (over 30k) the maths doesn't add up. However I would love to help her out and happy to take them on if someone can give me some solid rights or examples of unlawful behaviour so I can smash this for her.

We we have a problem and I need to help her find a solution.

With gratitude

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy685 View Post
                  Hi all,

I'm new to this and here on behalf of my sister. An ex took out a Swift loan while living in her house for 6k over the phone. She has paid it back three fold and they are still taking 200 a month interest and sticking on 300 and month charges?? They come to her door and ask her about changes in earning and she has been to court because they threatened to take her house... She won, she's strong (surprisingly despite years of unbearable stress and bullying) the female judge said they have no claim on your home and requested they back off.... But it's not good enough, the debt is paid off threefold, the partner who took out the loan is not accountable and hardworking mum of three has creepy men bullying her on her doorstep every few months. The debt is so huge I can't clear it for her (over 30k) the maths doesn't add up. However I would love to help her out and happy to take them on if someone can give me some solid rights or examples of unlawful behaviour so I can smash this for her.

We we have a problem and I need to help her find a solution.

With gratitude
                  Hiya foxy685,
                  Can you as a first step post up the loan agreement ( remove all personal info.
                  Then give us a little more backgound Information .. a little bit at a time so we can follow exactly what went on and when.
                  Sparkie

Comment

Hi there,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I will ask her to send me scans of it and yes blank the personal bits. Back with you as soon as I get it.
                    Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Foxy685 View Post
                      Hi there, [MENTION]

Thank you for your prompt reply. I will ask her to send me scans of it and yes blank the personal bits. Back with you as soon as I get it.
                      Thanks again
                      Good Man,
                      Tell your sis that there are a lot on here that will give be at hand to give both you and her a lot of support and advice.
                      Sparkie

Comment

Originally posted by dogtired View Post
                        Subscribe. Though not a " Swiftie" also with a sub prime lender,, ( Kensington) Investec have recently " sold" this part of their company to a private equity company one if which is Blackstone.
                        That name rings bells but dont know where from.
                        I think I read someh where that it was blackstone that bought N hunter Ltd. This is the secret CRA and fraud division that collects a huge amount of personal information. worrying

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X