• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ppi claims company

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ppi claims company

hi everyone back with a new prob I got back all my claims but one from Barclays I went through a claims company who sent me six forms to fill in loan details ect and a contract to sign I noticed that there was no mention of there charges so I rang them to be told 30 percent including vat im now being charged 25 percent plus vat I have not recived any t/c nor did they tell me I would have 20 tax taken off I have spoken to them last week about this they said the same as the invoice I have not heared from them since but expect to soon any advice thanks
    Tags: None

Re: ppi claims company

Hi and welcome,
    Think we need a bit more information to be able to help you in any way. Did you sign the contract ?.

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
      Hi and welcome,
      Think we need a bit more information to be able to help you in any way. Did you sign the contract ?.
      yes but only after the phone call of which they quoted 30 percent and i dont have in writeing i didnt expect to have any probs thanks

Comment

What is the name of the CC?

Comment

hidenda castle donnington

Comment

HIDENDA

Comment

This from their web site
              How Much Will It Cost Me?
              We operate on a No Win No Fee basis* and won’t charge you a penny unless we win your claim. If we do win your claim our fees are 25% plus VAT and this will be payable from the amount we win.

What will I owe tax on?
              PPI payouts are usually formed from three elements.
              The first two constitute the compensation. They are:
              • A refund of the premiums paid
              • Interest you have paid on the premium

The third part is additional interest on the compensation at 8% per annum (not compounded, so no interest on interest). It is this part that is taxed.

Comment

You were told 30%.

25% + VAT is 30%.

Not sure what the issue is?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X