• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

welcome finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome finance

twelve months of hell just come to an end, eventually rid of this cheating company !!!
    Tags: None

Re: welcome finance

Well done! Can we have more details?
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Hi dog tired, new to all this, but would like to share my story. Took a secured loan with welcome in 2004, maturity date is this month,but twelve months ago got a letter saying I still owed £4500 in interest payments for 12 missed payments. Asked for proof of missed payments via DSAR, their response was unable to show any missed payments, had my complaint upheld that their response was incomplete and misleading. It has also come to light that when I claimed for ppi reclaim which was successful,when they rebooked the new loan without the insurance element I had overpaid by that time and they had added interest rather than removing it. Just so glad I kept going, don't ever give in to this company, they are only there to collect their loan book at everybody else's expense, if anyone needs any advise, here to help if possible

Comment

I know been fighting them for what seems an age.
        Just make sure you kep everything in writing!

Comment

Will do, now sent everything to FOS want to see if they deem loan to be unenforceable, will let you know

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X