• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

mkdp/hsbc court/strikeout.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mkdp/hsbc court/strikeout.

hello.could someone please advise my next move i have defended a court case at northampton c c.i sent a statute barred defence.i also sent a cca request to mkdp. i got a letter back saying it could take eight weeks to get the info .they had their 33 days to respond to my defence.i would now like to apply for it to be struck out but will the judge make me wait for mk to get back. also on the n244 court form should i explain the lack of cca or use the lack of response to my statute barred defence or both.i would really appreciate your input.kind regards chindit.
    Tags: None

Re: mkdp/hsbc court/strikeout.

Originally posted by chindit View Post
    hello.could someone please advise my next move i have defended a court case at northampton c c.i sent a statute barred defence.i also sent a cca request to mkdp. i got a letter back saying it could take eight weeks to get the info .they had their 33 days to respond to my defence.i would now like to apply for it to be struck out but will the judge make me wait for mk to get back.
    Once you submit your defence, it will be served on the claimant who will have to decide whether they wish to proceed with the claim or not. If they don't respond, the case will be stayed.

Originally posted by chindit View Post
    also on the n244 court form should i explain the lack of cca or use the lack of response to my statute barred defence or both.i would really appreciate your input.kind regards chindit.
    What are you thinking of applying for on the N244?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X