• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

marstons and anglian water

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marstons and anglian water

Hello everyone, im new to this so bare with me, had a visit from marstons in December about outstanding anglian water bill, I owed £800 but once they added their fees came to about £ 15000. He wanted £ 200 a momth nothing less and said anglian wouldn't take less either, then listed my tourer ( caravan) on the n55, then left.
    I had paid 600 but found this a struggle, I was a few days late on payment and was sent a letter telling me of enforcement action, when I asked if anglian had agreed the 200 I was told they never got back to them, I immediately went to court and was granted a stay, I had a hearing ( anglian) didn't attend and it was agreed that I pay 100 a month, directly to anglian, they agreed, i've now received a text from marstons requesting payment, I asumed I wouldn't be dealing with them ? Any advice thank in advance x
    Tags: None

Re: marstons and anglian water

Hi Blossom and welcome to Legal Beagles.

You need to send copies of the stay and order granted to you by the court to Marstons by Recorded Delivery. Hopefully, they should then leave you alone. However, one of our members who is more informed on High Court Enforcement matters will look in later and advise.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Re: marstons and anglian water

Thanks for your quick reply will do

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X