• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cooheee I'm Here!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooheee I'm Here!!

Hi guys,

Liam told me I had to start my own thread and introduce myself - am I really that forgetable? lol

Well, for anyone who doesn't know me, I've been around the block abit before landing here [and I really don't mean that in the way some of you lot might think - I mean via other sites!!]. I'm also the quiet one of the usual bunch

Hopefully I'll be able to get my feet under the table before I'm kicked or dragged somewhere else!

See ya all soon

PJ xxx

Hello BJ, oops, PJ...

Comment

Originally posted by Cetelco View Post
      Hello BJ, oops, PJ...
      pmsl - i reckon I'm 99.999% sure who you are now, but I bet no-one will ever confirm it for me lol

Hi hun, good to see ya

BJ xx

Comment

Hi PJ,

Glad to see you here officially,

I was going to ask if that was a slip of the tongue from Cetelco but I probably shouldn't

BB

Comment

Hey PJ.. good to see you here

Not going to write anything rude / suggestive.. it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel

See you in chat.

Matt

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

well hellooooooo PJ,

About time you thread hyjacker. Soooo pleased you could bother your ass to come and join us. I was missing the cute wabbitt. Oh and your stimulating conversation. Chat soon!

Bestest wishes,
            Hod, Liam.....
            Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Hi Pj !!!
              Nice to have you here too.look forward to catch uo in chat!!
              xx

Comment

PJ HUNNYY

My interpreter is here yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

good to see you hun

Hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
                  Liam told me I had to start my own thread and introduce myself - am I really that forgetable? lol

Well, for anyone who doesn't know me, I've been around the block abit...
                  HiYa (again) PJ !!!
                  You're certainly not forgettable at all !!!

....and rumour has it that Hod has seen more of you than most....

Comment

hi pj,

i havent posted yet how rude of me.

hello hunny, a nice new chat room just waiting to be christened lol.

we havent had a theme night yet.

mistie
                    xxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                      HiYa (again) PJ !!!
                      You're certainly not forgettable at all !!!

....and rumour has it that Hod has seen more of you than most....
                      Pffttt I Bl**dy wish Bill,

Thats a slurr on my good caracter and the lovely ladies eyesight too.

bestest wishes,
                      Hod, Liam.....
                      Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X