• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

so glad i found you

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so glad i found you

Hello to everyone on this forum,
    This has been a breath of fresh air for me.
    I came to this site only a few days ago after receiving a County Court claim, and the help I've had so far has been tremendous.
    I cannot thank you guys enough.
    A special thanks to FlamingParrot and jon1965.
    I can only encourage more people to join. The joining fee is nominal compared to the advice received.
    regards,
    6strings
    Tags: None

Re: so glad i found you

Oh yes,,those who are in the know on here really know their stuff,,and we're a friendly bunch of natives,,honestly

Comment

That's very kind of you. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by 6strings View Post
        Hello to everyone on this forum,
        This has been a breath of fresh air for me.
        I came to this site only a few days ago after receiving a County Court claim, and the help I've had so far has been tremendous.
        I cannot thank you guys enough.
        A special thanks to FlamingParrot and jon1965.
        You're very welcome! :yo:
        Originally posted by 6strings View Post
        I can only encourage more people to join. The joining fee is nominal compared to the advice received.
        regards,
        6strings
        Actually, there's no joining fee, registration is free. You must be referring to the VIP subscription, which is entirely optional. You'd receive the same help whether you are a VIP or not, the main reason to subscribe is for the sake of privacy, as not everyone can view the VIP area and the need to pay via PayPal allows the site owners to verify the identities of those who subscribe. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
          You're very welcome! :yo:
          Actually, there's no joining fee, registration is free. You must be referring to the VIP subscription, which is entirely optional. You'd receive the same help whether you are a VIP or not, the main reason to subscribe is for the sake of privacy, as not everyone can view the VIP area and the need to pay via PayPal allows the site owners to verify the identities of those who subscribe. :thumb:
          Oops - that's exactly what I meant

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X