• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Finance

Hi all

I know this has been a very popular topic on this forum, but i really do need some advice.

I have a contract with welcome HP Agreement since June 2006, my payments in the first year were for £305, i then after a year had them reduced to £109, to be honest all they did was take the PPI payments off.

Last month i recieved a call from Welcome in regards to interest on a payment defaulted in 2007, i would just like to add that is the only payment i have missed in the 8 years i have been with them, this then made me look at my agreement only to notice when i signed the agreement back in 2007 to lower payments, the car on the agreement is not the car i am driving or the registered owner of for the last 8 years all the details are for a different car and by the looks of the registration number it looks like it is a foreign car.

I am now in the process of requesting a SAR which i expect the reply to include all agreements and the PPI claim that i won last year.

My reason for posting is to ask if this contract is enforceable if the details on the agreement is wrong.

The first agreement signed with Welcome has the correct car details although when i asked how much is outstanding on the current outstanding balance payments on this seemed to have disappeared.

Any advice????

Re: Welcome Finance

Originally posted by dillydolly View Post
    Hi all

I know this has been a very popular topic on this forum, but i really do need some advice.

I have a contract with welcome HP Agreement since June 2006, my payments in the first year were for £305, i then after a year had them reduced to £109, to be honest all they did was take the PPI payments off.

Last month i recieved a call from Welcome in regards to interest on a payment defaulted in 2007, i would just like to add that is the only payment i have missed in the 8 years i have been with them, this then made me look at my agreement only to notice when i signed the agreement back in 2007 to lower payments, the car on the agreement is not the car i am driving or the registered owner of for the last 8 years all the details are for a different car and by the looks of the registration number it looks like it is a foreign car.

I am now in the process of requesting a SAR which i expect the reply to include all agreements and the PPI claim that i won last year.

My reason for posting is to ask if this contract is enforceable if the details on the agreement is wrong.

The first agreement signed with Welcome has the correct car details although when i asked how much is outstanding on the current outstanding balance payments on this seemed to have disappeared.
    Hi and welcome!

It would help if you could post up the paperwork you have. :typing: Cover up your personal details and take a picture or scan the documents. hoto:

You say you defaulted in 2007, have you been making reduced payments since then?

Comment

Re: Welcome Finance

Hi yes i have and never missed a payment

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X