• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

new

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new

hi all just joined, got problems with council tax bailiffs, just reding thru q's & answ
    Tags: None

Re: new

Hi Gary, you have reached the right place. lots of people here with plenty of experience to help guide you.
    If Knowledge is Power . . . . . . .Then I Could Easily Light an L.E.D

Comment

Re: new

Hi Gary,

Welcome to Legal Beagles. Sorry to hear about your problem with Council Tax and bailiffs. I know what it's like as I've been in the situation myself.

Post up whenever you're ready to, but one major piece of advice - do not let the bailiffs into your home, and if you have a vehicle parked outside or on the driveway, move it a few streets away.

As long as you can stop the bailiffs gaining a lawful levy on anything, you do not have any obligation whatsoever to deal with them for Council Tax issues. They and the Council will tell you you have to deal with the bailiffs - you don't!

Pay a fixed amount, regular as clockwork directly to the council via their automated telephone service or online. If the bailiffs have not got a levy already, ignore them totally.

If your problem has gone beyond that, we can still help, obviously. Whenever you're ready, here's the place to post up a new thread:

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...cil-Tax-Issues

:beagle:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X