• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bogus holiday clubs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogus holiday clubs

I am trying to win a claim under section 75 against MBNA. I want to try and find anyone who has had any dealings with Vacaccionnes Wide Plus/ Gold Crown Resort/ Huntingdon Holiday Services. Any time from September 2008 onwards. We were stung in Palma. I have contacted several organisations to no avail. BUT they all know what has been going on and several have information which replicates what happened to us. The usual ticket touts and the very lengthy presentation which in reality from start to finish was all fabricated and we were lied to. It has been recommended to me that if I can gather more than myself as a "victim" I may be able to get a result. Thanks for your time.
    Tags: None

Re: Bogus holiday clubs

try trading standards see if they have a file on this one?

Comment

Hi we tried trading standards with our problem and was given a number, but apparently it comes under citisens advice, where they were extremely abrupt. Just took me completely by surprise. We are not only ripped off by directline holidays, but spoked to like we are something on the bottombof their shores.

Comment

Hi we tried trading standards with our problem and was given a number, but apparently someone contacted us the next days where we were told it comes under citisens advice, where they were extremely abrupt. Just took me completely by surprise. We are not only ripped off by directline holidays, but spoked to like we are something on the bottom of their shoes, by citisens advice. Hope you have better luck than us, contact us if you do.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisknight63 View Post
          Hi we tried trading standards with our problem and was given a number, but apparently it comes under citisens advice, where they were extremely abrupt. Just took me completely by surprise. We are not only ripped off by directline holidays, but spoked to like we are something on the bottombof their shores.
          Consumer Direct has been taken over by CAB and, like many other volunteer organisations, their response can be less than satisfactory. They effectively filter the calls, with only those they deem to need a Trading Standards wallah being sent further along the system.

Try again - you won't always get a lemon-sucking, blue-rinsed old biddy.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X