• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi Everyone, Newbie here needing help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone, Newbie here needing help!

Hi,

I recently got a parking charge notice from CEL also. For this period i didn't even get out of my car, I was waiting in the area for 25 mins as there were no available spaces to park whatsoever and following a failed attempt at parking moved swiftly on. CEL have now attempted to charge me £75 in 14 days or £150 in 28 days for the pleasure of not being able to find a space in their carpark.

Do you advise me to do the same thing and write them this letter? This is the first time i've really appealed or repudiated something like this so am quite nervous in doing so as I'm not exactly sure of my rights, but I really don't feel as though i should be paying £75 to these people when I couldn't even park there if i wanted to!

I found this template on another site, but not sure if it's not worth sending -

Name
    Address

Date

Dear Scammers,

In regards to the invoice received with ref number xxxxxx dated xxxxxx, the keeper denies all liability to your company, if you reject this appeal the keeper requires within 35 days a popla verification code for them to appeal independently, per Version 2 of the BPA Code of Practice.

The keeper has nothing further to add and refuses to enter into your protracted appeals, and will not respond to any correspondence from your company unless it contains the popla code. If you wish to find out why the keeper rejects all liability, pay the £27 plus vat to popla to find out

The appeal will be deemed accepted if there is no popla code on any rejection that you supply within the timeframe stipulated above.

Yours Faithfully

Your name (printed)

Any help would be really appreciated.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X