• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

unfair mortgage charges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unfair mortgage charges

hi all first to say sorry to be so confusing////my friend case is not a house repossession.///she owns a large field and borrowed money from the Lancashire mortgage company to build stables for her horse//////be fore the loan came through she had an accident and broke her leg,she had a telephone call from LMC solicitors telling her she was in arrears////she explained to them that she had not received the cheque.the cheque when it did arrive had sat in the post room for two weeks before being sent out///////she contacted LMC told them that because of her accident she would be off from work for a long time and could not see how she could service the loan and had not cashed it//////LMC insisted that she had signed the contract and must cash the cheque/////////LMC had already managed to run up charges of 4 hundred pounds before thetcheque was cashed///////these charges you do not find out about until LMC take you to court for repossession/////unfortunately she needed another loan to finnish the stables total amount of the loans came to 58 thousand pounds///////to date she has paid back 56 thousand pounds in interest//////LMC.have managed to raise over 27 thousand pounds in charges over the six years since the first loan was taken out,and now the redemption figure stands at one hundred and seven thousand pounds......any way we have managed to stop the eviction notice of the 8th of may,and yesterday at court on our variation application we have another months grace//o how I wish that I new then what I know now/////////////we should appeal the original repossession order and not a variation order that's all fore now will finish this thread latter
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X