• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, Just joined this site not sure yet how to use but hope this message to say hello will post.
    Tags: None

Re: new member

Hi am new to hope we get the bloody banks for wrecking our lives..xxx

Comment

Hi I would like to thank you all for haveing me pls excuse my nerves ,till I get confidence ...xxx

Comment

Why not start a thread on any subject or problem, then peeps may be able to advise et?

Comment

Originally posted by Tululia View Post
          Hi am new to hope we get the bloody banks for wrecking our lives..xxx
          Hi and welcome!

I agree with the above, :clap2: do start a thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Tululia View Post
            Hi I would like to thank you all for haveing me pls excuse my nerves ,till I get confidence ...xxx
            No need to feel nervous, we bark loudly and make a lot of noise but don't bite! :beagle: :beagle: :beagle:

Comment

Welcome to Legal Beagles and when you are ready please post up and perhaps we can help x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X