• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I am back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am back

Not sure if there is anyone left who remembers me but I am back anyway. Mainly as a viewer of threads as I am totally rusty on everything. But you never know I might be able to offer a few words of advice here and there.

:tinysmile_hmm_t2:
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Tags: None

Re: I am back

Blimey, hi stranger, welcome back and of course how are you ?

Comment

back, did not know you from before !
      Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Hi Sapphire

not too bad & you?
        Have been really busy as I have carried out a management buy out with a colleague and the business is growing so can not complain. Have had some illness in the family but have come out of the other side just about unscathed. So life has been a bit hectic. Really pleased to see the forum has grown and still going strong.

And hello dogtired
        "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

Comment

Hi Scooby and a warm welcome back, pleased you are on the up very nice to hear
          Enaid xx

Comment

Hi Enaid

Hope you are well.

And thank you for the welcome.

Comment

Hi Scooby, long time no see.... I wondered what happened to you. Pleased that your health issues have been resolved. I am sure you have not lost your magic touch on those mortgage threads - there is a huge stuff on going with Swift and a few cases on Blemain coming up so all help is really welcomed. xx ps our next meet is in Brighton if you are interested later on this year.

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                Hi Scooby, long time no see.... I wondered what happened to you. Pleased that your health issues have been resolved. I am sure you have not lost your magic touch on those mortgage threads - there is a huge stuff on going with Swift and a few cases on Blemain coming up so all help is really welcomed. xx ps our next meet is in Brighton if you are interested later on this year.

Can you promise it will be free of crime scenes this time?

Comment

Hi Scooby,

Not sure if we bumped into each other in the early days or not - your avatar rings a bell, though. Anywayz - welcome back. As for crime scenes, I missed the meet-up I think you're referring to, but have been to the last two - which were comparatively well-behaved, I reckon.

Comment

Welcome back Scoobydoo

The Queen Sanctuary is still here btw--pmsl

Comment

Welcome back - I didn't know you before, but always good to see new people, even if they're 'old' new ones!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                        Hi Scooby,

Not sure if we bumped into each other in the early days or not - your avatar rings a bell, though. Anywayz - welcome back. As for crime scenes, I missed the meet-up I think you're referring to, but have been to the last two - which were comparatively well-behaved, I reckon.

Hi - yes I was on CA before as well as jansus
                        mainly trying to help a bit with possessions - so our paths have crossed on occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
                          Not sure if there is anyone left who remembers me but I am back anyway. Mainly as a viewer of threads as I am totally rusty on everything. But you never know I might be able to offer a few words of advice here and there.

:tinysmile_hmm_t2:
                          No idea who you are so please introduce yourself.

Name, age, marital status :o

EDIT: about bloody time you came back on here
                          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

No way - imagination is much more attractive than fact

Comment

Originally posted by scoobydoo View Post
                              No way - imagination is much more attractive than fact
                              I can find out.......I am very good at getting information missy
                              "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
                              (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X