• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Marstons removal notice for PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marstons removal notice for PCN

Help,
    in August last year my brother was driving my vehicle which is a motorbility car with Disabled badge,he was issued with a PCN in my name. I have been gravely ill recently with both physical and mental health problems, so I stupidly ignored the situation .Although I did contact the London borough to explain the fact the car had a disabled badge.
    A family member offered to take on responsibility of the debt , so in my mind it had been settled. What I didn't know is that the cheque sent to settle the debt bounced, my elderly family member accidentally wrote a cheque from a dormant account.
    yesterday at 5.26am a Mark from Marstons banged on my door and issued me with a Removal notice.I was clearly distressed but he just said I had until 5pm to pay £499 in full or he would come with a lock smith and armed police to remove goods.
    I tried to speak to the welfare dept at Marstons with no luck, they refused to speak to me. So I called Northampton court. The lady I spoke to was very helpful. She advised me that he was trying to bully and scare me, he has certainly done that, my health problem effects my cardiac function, stress makes me tachycardic and leads to me collapsing, which I have done 3 times since 4am this morning.She emailed me a TE9 and asked me to return it with medical evidence and it could filed with an out of time application.She also tole me to report Marstons to the certified bailiffs complains department for harassment
    i am a single mum on benefits including higher rate disability, I do not have £500 spare to pay this debt.
    I am edging towards needing medical assistance, I have spent hours on the Internet trying to understand Bailiff law,but my brain has stopped functioning, which is why I am here!!!

thankyou

Sally.
    Tags: None

Re: Marstons removal notice for PCN

ARMED POLICE?
    what planet is this moron from marstons on hope celestine who has a rappour with marstons can help

Comment

Ummm..can I just point out (and I hate to but it's necessary)...the CAR doesn't have a Blue Badge..YOU do...and if the car wasn't being used by YOU either as passenger or driver then the Blue badge is irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
        Ummm..can I just point out (and I hate to but it's necessary)...the CAR doesn't have a Blue Badge..YOU do...and if the car wasn't being used by YOU either as passenger or driver then the Blue badge is irrelevant.
        Moreover, as the motor-car is leased under the Motability scheme, it is not the property of its registered keeper and hence cannot lawfully be seized in settlement of the debt.

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          Moreover, as the motor-car is leased under the Motability scheme, it is not the property of its registered keeper and hence cannot lawfully be seized in settlement of the debt.
          ​Good point Cloggy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ineedhelpquick View Post
            I tried to speak to the welfare dept at Marstons with no luck, they refused to speak to me.
            Fancy that.

So much, then, for them supposedly having been trained by The Samaritans - see attached file - which claim I am trying to verify or refute.

Or perhaps Marstons merely trained them in Samaria?
            Might that account for their attitude?
            Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X