• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Secured loans

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secured loans

Hi I am a novice, can anyone help me, I have a secured loan from one of the big lenders, and their legal team is a multi national law firm, who use their vast intrenal resources and knowledge to stamp out any inividual that falls foul of their terms & conditions. In my opinion its not (fair and fuduciary) to the consumer.
    any help would be much appreciated.
    PS it's very complicated

Millman
    Tags: None

Re: Secured loans

What sort of help do you need - is the bank trying to repossess you? Tell us the problem and we'll see if we can help you solve it. Keep it simple and name the lender because that may be relevant to any response. I notice you live in Scotland which may have an impact due to different legal system. Nothing we can't handle

Comment

Re: Secured loans

Originally posted by Millman View Post
      Hi I am a novice, can anyone help me, I have a secured loan from one of the big lenders, and their legal team is a multi national law firm, who use their vast intrenal resources and knowledge to stamp out any inividual that falls foul of their terms & conditions. In my opinion its not (fair and fuduciary) to the consumer.
      any help would be much appreciated.
      PS it's very complicated

Millman
      Nothing unusual there, big lenders have vast resources and use Magic Circle law firms, only big corporations can afford their extortionate hourly rates of over £1000/hr!

But that, in itself, doesn't mean anything, we need to know the details, who is the lender and what the history of the loan is, are you struggling to keep up repayments? Are you trying to fight charges? Have you defaulted and they want to repossess your home?

Plan B above knows a lot about mortgages and secured loans :yo: but to be able to help, you need to give us more details. :ohwell:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X