• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Firstly, Hellooooo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firstly, Hellooooo

Hi All

I just wanted to say hello first, before I ask for any help with a few issues I'm helping someone sort out.

Secondly though, I'd like to say that I've not joined up to take, take, take - in the past I have successfully fought NPower, Virgin Media and a few parking fines for people, and done a fairly good job on HMRC with their tax credits to the point that they threatened to take me to court, but they must've realised I would win when I didn't respond, they changed their tactics and didn't take me to court to have my day, and are now stealing my money at source!!

So I might be able to help others out at some point.
    Tags: None

Re: Firstly, Hellooooo

Hiya and welcome, we look forward to having you on board.

Comment

Hiya and welcome to Legal Beagles. Look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Comment

Thanks for the lovely welcomes guys

Comment

Welcome Ollie :beagle:

Catchy username!? LOL
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Hi and welcome to you, Ollie. It's nice to welcome new members, whether they are simply in need of a bit of advice - or are able to benefit us and others by their own experiences. It's good of you to offer to share yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
              Welcome Ollie :beagle:

Catchy username!? LOL
              Ha ha thanks, it's a couple of skate/snowboarding moves I'd love to be able to do :rockon:

Personally I love your sig at the bottom!! May be coming up against Lowells on behalf of a friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
                Hi and welcome to you, Ollie. It's nice to welcome new members, whether they are simply in need of a bit of advice - or are able to benefit us and others by their own experiences. It's good of you to offer to share yours.
                Hi Bill-K, no worries, I've been around forums a few years and hate it when people take but don't give back in any way they can - some don't even feedback their results. I mean I'm not great or anything, but if I can share my experiences, it may just help someone else.

Comment

One of our members has won against Lowells this week and had the SD withdrawn....they were unable to supply the documentation that the Judge ordered.

Originally posted by olliebonk View Post
                  Ha ha thanks, it's a couple of skate/snowboarding moves I'd love to be able to do :rockon:

Personally I love your sig at the bottom!! May be coming up against Lowells on behalf of a friend!!

Comment

Hello Ollie........I don't do 'advising' cos basically I can't...but I hang around these guys cos they're mad,bad & dangerous to know (especially towards bailiffs..PPI..DCA's and anyone else that tries to part good folks with their dosh)

Comment

Originally posted by TUTTSI View Post
                      One of our members has won against Lowells this week and had the SD withdrawn....they were unable to supply the documentation that the Judge ordered.
                      Brilliant, I am thinking that could well happen on one of the cases we have here especially as he can never remember having a loan or CC with The Associates or anyone else for that matter, but we are going to wait until they have caught up to his new address, along with the £Mobile one, which thanks to these forums I've just discovered that Hamptons Legal are Lowells too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Inca View Post
                        Hello Ollie........I don't do 'advising' cos basically I can't...but I hang around these guys cos they're mad,bad & dangerous to know (especially towards bailiffs..PPI..DCA's and anyone else that tries to part good folks with their dosh)
                        Hi Inca, lol I wouldn't say I was good at advising either, but I just say about my own experiences and what worked or didn't lol.

Comment

Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X