• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Allocation questionaire received help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allocation questionaire received help please

Hi Everyone,

I have not posted on here really as was posting on another site. A long story but i had a Morgan stanley card in 2005 this was bought out by Barclaycard in 2008.
    I have always paid my bills even during excessive rate rises which i didn't know i could have opted out and closed account as they did not tell me.
    After being made redundant several times and taking lower paid jobs i was unable to sustain the payments on my cards. Do not have any ppi to reclaim but there has been penalty charges made by Barclaycard.
    I did a sar along with cca section 78 request and have only had a illegible application form from morgan Stanley not Barclaycard. This has been sold to MKDP for a minimal value who took a case out from the Bulk centre.
    I requested all documents under cpr 31.14 from them and sent a CCA request aswell. They did not send any documents to me and i had to submit a defence without seeing all the documents listed on their POC on which they relied.
    They have decided to continue and i have now received an allocation form ? to fill out.
    I think i should have applied for a N244 to strike out but didn’t at the time can i still do this now as i believe they should have had all documents available before commencing a claim and this is an abuse and possibly contempt of court ?

Would be grateful for some assistance on this
    Tags: None

Re: Allocation questionaire received help please

Hi Bazh
    This probably is not the right forum for help on this subject try looking here in debts http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ral-Debt-Forum or here on the credit card section or here in the Legalities section http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/....php?126-Legalhttp://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...hp?305-Finance
    Last edited by TUTTSI; 2nd April 2013, 22:02:PM.

Comment

Re: Allocation questionaire received help please

Thanks Tuttsi should i repost there ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X