• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello!

I understand that, don't worry. There is some serious help on its way for you. That is what you need. It's nearly always easier for someone detached from the situation to see things objectively. Chunking things down is great, but try to rest a little knowing things are going to get better for you.

Comment

On top of the info Pepsie has offered, did you know about the original CCJ? If so did you acknowledge service of the original docs and did you mount a defence or offer payment? Most business are Forthwith Judgments meaning they have to be paid immediately but a lot of Judges are realising in the present climate this is not always the way to go and will therefore accept instalments. As for his global levy then HCEO's more than any other should know these are out of order.

Comment

No I didn't know. The company were not very communicative and simply refused any offers from me. It seems they just decided to go to court. I had no opportunity to defend it. I would have been more than happy to see if the court would accept instalments. Now I am left with a debt that has doubled due to the Sheriffs fees and no means of paying it. I feel totally useless.

Comment

You're not useless honey.
          And now that Plod and Pepsie are here, you are in the right hands. They will sort it for you!
          Now all we need to do is get a smile, and get you a sense of a better tomorrow.

Have the NFU been of any help?

With them and the 2 p's you will be just fine I am sure

Comment

NFU don't seem to be able to do anything. I'm not a member - they did suggest Farm Crisis Network, but what I really need is advice on how to start getting this sorted out. I will feel better I think once I feel like I am doing something. I've done so much research and now my head is spinning. I feel like I need to make a complaint, go back to court, get a stat dec for my OH for the car and to stop the HCEO going onto the land. I've been told not to write to the bailiff with a stat dec, then other advice is that I should write to them. I am so confused. I like to think I am reasonably intelligent, but all the legislation and rules are boggling me and I just know the HCEO will run rings round me if I try to blind him with laws and rules. I understand I owe money - I accept that and the responsibility for it, but I don't understand why the HCEO's have to make me feel like a low life who did this on purpose.

Comment

Your next steps are, put the kettle on, your feet up and try and relax.
              I know it's hard and your yelling at me "PUFF! I need to be doing something" but with all the information spinning about your head you are going to end up in a corner with a cabbage on your head screaming WIBBLE if you don't take a minute for you!

Tomorrow is another day hun, let the info settle in your brain and it will all seem clearer in the morning, and we will be here with big smiles and a welcome :_tighthug__by_darkm

Comment

Did you manage to have a look at http://www.farminghelp.co.uk/contact/ which includes FCN? Maybe not for right now, but once the present crisis is sorted (which it will be, you are in excellent hands) there might be practical and financial assistance plus emotional support to move forward.

And you're not useless, just targeted by complete bullies.

Comment

I've had a message from Pepsie to say she is working on something for at present, just takes time to collate everything first and produce it in a format you should be able to follow.

Comment

I have sent you PM .....with a proposed plan of action.

Pepsie

Comment

Just to keep you all updated.

Developments have been progressing and this has now been taken on board at a higher level. Hopefully all can be explained in due course.

Comment

thanks Plod, I wanted to come on and say to SDL see if she feels any better today?

Sending her lots of love and good wishes <3

Comment

Thanks for the update.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X