• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Greetings from The Cosmic Connection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greetings from The Cosmic Connection

I'm just touchy when I fail at things lol,,it's not been a barrell of laughs to be honest,and I'm sure my family have suffered my slings and arrows but after more than 30 years of smoking my poor body doesn't know what's hit it!!
    I haven't 'given up' smoking,,I am taking 'a break' from it,,and hopefully that 'break' lasts forever.I stopped drinking alcohol years ago ,,I really must try and find another vice
    Last edited by Inca; 3rd January 2013, 16:19:PM.

Comment

Yes, I know what you mean there! xx

Comment

Don't we all need a vice to keep us sane?!:lol:

mine is called merlot .......

Comment

If I didn't have to take enough drugs to keep a small army on their toes every day I would happily lose myself in a nice bottle or 10 of a crisp white especially lately where my limited patience is being sorely tested Familys!!

Comment

Having just seen Tarot cards on the tele in Lewis reminds me where are these Predictions i predict like the programme the are fiction???

Comment

Patience, Wales, patience. I'm putting them together and would like to cover as many topics as I can. Unfortunately, the Universe can make you wait before it reveals its hand and what is coming.

Comment

Happy New New to Cosmic.... looking forward to some good predictions x

Comment

Cant wait

Comment

Still waiting for these predictions how can i carry on with my life not knowing ?

Comment

I believe Cosmic is actually quite ill at present, so I wish them a recovery to rude health so we may enjoy more of his predictions.

Comment

I wish him well to

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X