• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello to All - help found in your forum thanks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to All - help found in your forum thanks

I had a parking charge notice from Parking Eye for taking too long shopping at Aldi, Prestwick - apparently you are only allowed to be in their car park and therefore in their shop for 1 hour (ridiculous). I have resolved this by complaining to the Area Manager however I was concerned whether this Parking Eye parking charge notice is legal or not. I have found very helpful threads posted on your site from March this year and I would like to thank all those members who have posted as this has put my mind at rest. Thank you Legal Beagles.
    Tags: None

Re: Hello to All - help found in your forum thanks

Hello and welcome to legal beagles

SO pleased you have found the info you needed, and look forward to helping you more in the future!

P

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X