• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I am seeking to drat a POC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am seeking to drat a POC

I'm a litigant in person age 19 and i also suffer with duchenne muscular dystrophy a muscle wasting illness. I am intending to file a claim against Birmingham city council and their builder in the court of ECJ for breach of duty of care/negligence. and a separate claim for breach of statutory duty . Can any of the members please point me in the right direction for some good examples of 'Particulars of Claim'. I have previously been threatened with 'strike out' and it was finally struck out because i could not get help prior to attending the oral appeal hearing because my Particulars of Claim were not up to scratch. I'm now very weary of how I write the Particulars of Claim. I'd appreciate your help. Thank you.
    Tags: None

Re: I am seeking to drat a POC

good evening

this is my area, i did my dissertation on how european law has an impact on uk law

now if i am reading right you wish to submit a claim to the european court of justice or european court of human rights, please confirm which one

now have you gone down the route in this country in regards to the equality act 2010 and such things as protected characteristics

the court of justice of the european union (EJEU) interprets european law

have you been in contact with the equality commission etc

who has been dealing with your discrimination

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X