• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello All

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

I have various 'issues' relating to my current dire financial position and am here looking for help and advice.

I am not a sponger nor am I somebody who is looking at ways of dodging responsibility but my lack of employment over the past 8 months has plunged me into the vipers pit and I need a stick to keep myself from being bitten.
    Tags: None

Re: Hello All

Hi Diocletian and welcome to Legal Beagles.

If you can post up what issues you have, we will see how we can help you.
    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebottle View Post
      Hi Diocletian and welcome to Legal Beagles.

If you can post up what issues you have, we will see how we can help you.
      Hi bluebottle,

My MBNA CC debt has been assigned to Link Financial Outsourcing for collection. My letter of assignment was received mid last week from MBNA informing me I will be hearing from them in due course and that they will no longer be writing to me or communicating with me and hence forth all communication will be with them.So I am waiting...I have not read good things about Link.Far from it.

I have a loan with Santander who were leaving me alone until my 'situation' improved (one month) this was or is my car loan,albeit a personal unsecured loan...so far only phone calls...i did write to them of course telling them I was without job and could we come to an arrangement and got a letter in reply 3 months later (April) telling me they would write to me again after 4 weeks. They took a payment out of my account in July even after I had cancelled the DD and rendered me skint (my JSA plus whatever was left) which pushed me 200 quid overdrawn...they call about 5 times a day...not answered of course...

I am now emerging from the haze and I need to deal with all this. So any advice or if the good people of this site can point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

Comment

Hi All,

Can anyone advise me on what to expect initially from Link Financial...I am still waiting for a letter from them after my MBNA debt was assigned to them...will they go straight to serving court papers for a CCJ or will they start with just a letter(s) demanding payment.

Any advise would be great. Thanks all in advance.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X