• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I'm a complete novice on these sites but spent today browsing through your forums and have been enlightened to a lot of things I did not know re bailffs etc,so decided to join because I may need advice myself some day
    Tags: None

Re: Hello

Hi Inca, and welcome to you. Well done for taking the time and trouble to read up on the subject. Yes, indeedy, bailiffs seem to rely on brute force and ignorance. Whilst we may not be able to help you with martial arts, I believe we can help with the gentler application of knowledge and experience.

Comment

I actually,genuinely,had a bailiff make a pass at me which resulted in his dismissal from his CowboyCartoon outfit of bailiffs and my account being taken back to my local council and original amount restored with a brilliant payment plan,methinks Big Cheif Bailiff Bully was not impressed when,after phoning me with threats of removal of goods,a message delivered to his palm pilot from my CT dept at council put the gorilla back in his cage with slapped hands T'was a happy day on my little cloud

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-K View Post
        Hi Inca, and welcome to you. Well done for taking the time and trouble to read up on the subject. Yes, indeedy, bailiffs seem to rely on brute force and ignorance. Whilst we may not be able to help you with martial arts, I believe we can help with the gentler application of knowledge and experience.
        OI!! grumpy!! I can teach ya martial arts!! *mutter mutter complain complain!*

Seriously though, welcome Inca, and well done on your battle with the bailiffs! <3

Comment

Thankyou Puffrose,,I have spent a very interesting few hours perusing this forum,,it's BRILLIANT!! I so wish I had found it when I had my dalliance with bailiffs,,vile vile creatures,the creature who purports to be BOSS on the phone is nothing more than a Neanderthal thug who took great delight in telling me,in his best BILLYGOATGRUFF voice that he WOULD be around to collect £123.00 off me in 20 minutes and I could phone the Pope if I liked but no way would my council call back the debt,,,I would have loved to have seen his face when he got the message 5 minutes later calling him back to his cave as agreement had been reached between myself and the council. I despise bailiffs with a passion,and any advice/help I can give to anyone to make the cretins lives a misery I will

Comment

I'm currently dealing with a case on CAG involving a Marston bailiff who seriously assaulted an innocent person who had nothing to do with a debt. The incident occurred a few streets away from where I live. The police have told the victim to call them on 999 if the scrote puts in another appearance. The victim is going to a solicitor tomorrow to have a Statutory Declaration sworn and served on Marstons and whoever was responsible for them becoming involved. That should be become clear sometime tomorrow. If you want to view the thread, click the link below -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk...362112-Marston
            Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Thankyou,bluebottle,,I will do that,,after my experience with the freaks !! Luckily,my daughter in law turned up,otherwise the baboon bailiff was getting a swift smack in the nether regions..he mistook my disability as a sign of weakness,,a costly mistake for both him and his band of idiots. I did not know of this site then,I wish I had as I'm classed as vulnerable (I don't feel vulnerable,but if the cap fits ) I think you are all so kind to help people such as myself wade through the legalities of life and I for one really appreciate it OH MY GOD !!! I have just read that thread !! I hope the evil swine gets locked up for what he did !! That is horrific! In this day and age! I'm actually gobsmacked,and thats a rare occurence! I got away lightly it seems (altho it was scary at the time) My son swore death and vengance on my bailiff,I think he might be on a murder charge if what happened to that poor person had been me. Good on all of you for helping her and making sure she gets the best legal advice .
              Last edited by Inca; 19th August 2012, 14:00:PM. Reason: adding comment

Comment

As the sister and god daughter of 2 martial arts instructors, I can strongly reccomend Tai Chi to you as a form of self defence and pain relief come relaxation. All the movement you do are capable of protecting you, whilst relaxing the mind and muscles.

And if B:censored:ard bailiff dares to show his ugly mug again.. wont he be in for a nice little surprise. Have a card with Trained in Self Defence printed out, then you have given him your obligitory warning in writing

not your fault he couldnt lift his knuckles off the ground to read it!

Comment

Now that made me laugh so loud I woke the real Inca up! (one of my 4 cats),my wonderful GP is on a mission to find a therapeutic yet effective therapy for me and I will certainly talk to her about this,I haven't mentioned the nature of my disability yet you have hit upon the 2 major effects,pain and muscle weakness,and mind relaxing,,I think BillyboyBailiff from R & R would probably refuse to attend my address...if they know whats good for them

Comment

Originally posted by puffrose View Post
                    ...I can strongly reccomend Tai Chi...
                    I might look into that, Puff. I joined a local Origami club, but it folded after a couple of weeks - so I still can't punch my way out of a paper bag !!!
                    ...not your fault he couldnt lift his knuckles off the ground to read it!
                    LOL - don't mock the afflicted, Puff !!!
                    Originally posted by Inca
                    ..he mistook my disability as a sign of weakness
                    A mistake many gorillas make, it seems, Inca. In my experience, the greater the disablity some people have, the greater their determination to overcome obstacles.
                    Last edited by Bill-K; 19th August 2012, 14:42:PM.

Comment

Indeed Bill-K,,I have MS,,but I was born the daughter of a very determined Mother and a Military/Police Father,,I am small in stature but huge in self belief,and thats how I live my life,,if I can't go through it,over it or under it,I will go round it,it may take more time but I get there in the end.

Comment

Tai Chi will DEFINATLY help you then Inca!

Mum's best friend had MS and she took up Tai Chi. It helped her to control (as she called them) the Wobbles, and helped her make sense of her daily difficulties. I have a few sites dedicated to Tai Chi that I ca reccomend. speak to Big Bro and see what he suggests

Comment

With all due respect, and no offence intended, I don't obviously know the extent of your MS, so I am sending you a few options to suit your needs

http://www.worldtaichiday.org/Multip...isSociety.html

http://www.taichiunion.com/

http://www.kaiming.co.uk/falls-prevention

Comment

Puff,,,absolutely no offence taken hun,,and I am grateful for any nudges toward easing my symptoms.I am now in full blown MS,,partly my own fault cos I fell asleep at the top of the stairs having a cheeky ciggie completely forgetting I had taken a sleeping pill and rolled down the said stairs breaking ribs and a bone in my neck !! I am still mobile albeit lethargically and use a 3 wheeled walker because my balance is non existant,,I can fall over my own shadow,and not ladylike either,I go down like the proverbial sack of s**t !!
                            I'm grateful for your references to websites,,you seem a pretty switched on girl xx

Comment

Hi Inca & Welcome

Just subscribing cos you've attracted Grumpy & Puff---and I'm their minder if they get out of line--lol

Turbs

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X