• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

just want to say hi to all i am new here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just want to say hi to all i am new here

can anyone help i have a few problems
    first i have recived two county court summons for a debit with hsbc but the summons is only for part of the debit this means they can keep doing this for ever considering the size of these two debits
    also the bank manager that advised me to take out the pesonal loan and credit card to put the money into family bussness is now serving 3 and a half years for fraud this included transactions involving the familybusiness and personal accounts with hsbc although they say we where not afected by them i now can not work due to helth problems and have no income my husband keeps me
    Tags: None

Re: just want to say hi to all i am new here

hello and welcome to Legal Beagles hun

Sorry to hear of your bad time.. but your in the right place now.

I know just the person to help you!!

p

Comment

ok who is that person

Comment

ive messaged them as they are not online atm. but they should be here soon

Comment

ok thanks sorry if i am not doing this right but am new to all this

Comment

Hi, and welcome to you, Moos. I'm not the guy that Puff has in mind (much as I'd love to be) - but I'm sure he'll be along soon.

You're doing just fine, matey. You're here...

So - whoever advised you is now doing time. Nice credentials already !!!

Just to get the picture clear for our team, if I may. HSBC have issued two claims against you for a debt which was advised by an HSBC employee ? Subsequently, that employee was found guilty of fraud and sentenced to 3.5 years ?

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone."

I really can't see that HSBC have a snail's chance in France with this.

Comment

sorry hsbc has not issued a claim the account was sold to sigma avp ltd they in tern appointed sigma red ltd and it is sigma spv 1 ltd that has had hl legal & collections issue the claim but the rest is correct the ex bank manager is doing 3.5 yrs for fraud and the are only asking for a small part of what is owed so if they win they can just keep doing it again and again

Comment

:bump::bump:

Bumping as unanswered.

Comment

This is happeneing a lot at the moment with this firm it seems. await knowledgable peeps to decifer what is happening here??could it be something to do with the October changes to charging orders etc and they are chancing their arms in advance with multiple CCJs, never know, and I might be wrong.???

Comment

i will wait and see what happens
                    will also post the outcome so as to let you all know

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X