• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Novice!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novice!

Hi,
    Joined Legal Beagles after almost being persuaded to sign upwith Client Connection Ltd by
    a smooth talking operator from Cardiff!
    When he tried to get my credit card number to deposit a £750.00 solicitors fee I became somewhat
    wary and hung up to find out a bit more about Client Connection Ltd.
    I'm glad I did!
    However I feel as of I may be entitled to PPI so this is the start of my do-it-yourself approach.
    Any help or advice would be appreciated!
    JohnnyMM
    Tags: None

Re: Novice!

Hello Johnny

Welcome to MM, lovely to see another new member, welcome to the madhouse

I'm not a PPI expert, but I know people who are.. lemme shout of them for you and we will get you some answers

whatever you do DONT give anyone a financial deposit, you did the right thing!

Puff

Comment

Re: Novice!

Hi and welcome Johnny.

Well done to you. I'm glad you did not bother with them lol, good one.

Okay, first of all it's rather straight forward to make a reclaim on PPI.

You can continue to make a reclaim with your reasons if you have your account number by just simply completing a reclaim questionnaire.

Once completed, make sure you keep copies for future reference, then send one to the responsible business that arranged your finance with ppi. So their complaints office/head office etc.
      Post by recorded delivery, you can check the delivery status by Royal Mail website via Track and Trace.
      http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...stionnaire.doc

Meanwhile, also check the links below posted by our Turbo, you will find useful as well.

Ask for further help if required and wishing you luck on your reclaiming.
      http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...I-Calculations

All crossed here for you, and please keep us posted, cheers.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X