• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi all!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all!!

Hello all,

I am very new to this site, and found it quite by accident whilst googling something. I decided to join as I have particular knowledge in child contact issues, having supported my husband as a litigant in person through 2 contact hearings, 1 enforcement hearing and a residence hearing, all successful. During these processes, the amount of information I absorbed has been invaluable to us as a family, and I hope that my experiences can help others in a similar position.

:tinysmile_grin_t:
    Tags: None

Re: Hi all!!

Welcome to LB hun!

its lovely to have people willing to share their expertise

Comment

I wonder where my hello post went?

Anyway, hello again and look forward to speaking to you.

Comment

Hi Nikki

A warm welcome to Legal Beagles :beagle:

We have a hell of a lot of chaps seeking help here on child contact/residency issues. It's a very emotive and painful subject.

You and I have a lot in common. I also supported my partner through a three year battle to stop his son being taken abroad. Relevant case law is Poel v Poel.

We eventually won the case and were granted joint residency; but it took an awful lot of hard work and stress.....so any support you can offer to others would be amazing.

Cel x
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
          Hi Nikki

A warm welcome to Legal Beagles :beagle:

We have a hell of a lot of chaps seeking help here on child contact/residency issues. It's a very emotive and painful subject.

You and I have a lot in common. I also supported my partner through a three year battle to stop his son being taken abroad. Relevant case law is Poel v Poel.

We eventually won the case and were granted joint residency; but it took an awful lot of hard work and stress.....so any support you can offer to others would be amazing.

Cel x
          Hi Cel

And it's a long tough road isn't it? We went through so much and eventually went down the residence route last year, and won at the Directions Hearing which is practically unheard of!! Still had to do all the prep though, months of research and making sure everything was done properly. I think that many non resident parents are scared of self-representing, but in all honesty I think a lot of Judges in the Family Courts respect the LIP and encourage them. From what I've seen with friends and people on other forums, is that Solicitors drag it all out, and cases where the NRP has self-repped seem to get done and dusted a whole lot sooner. It is scary, I wouldn't downplay that, but it's not as bad as a lot of people think, and can be very successful.

So, I'm ready and willing to help anyone who needs it.

Nikki x

Comment

I missed you a few days ago, but it's never too late to say hello and welcome a new member. It's great to have you here, and it sounds as though you have a lot to offer. :beagle:

Comment

just joined your group, im learning how to get around here, hope to speak with you at some time

Comment

Hi Nikki and welcome to Legal Beagles. Glad to have you onboard.
                Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

Welcome Dollyshoes x

How did you find us and do you have a specific issue you need help with?

Cel x :beagle:
                  "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X