• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Testing testing 1 2, 1 2 evolved into youtube tutorial and Class Music Thread!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Testing testing 1 2, 1 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcRYdVlGXNQ
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    Spammers are Spanners, now, like CurlyBen said FECK OWF!!
    Last edited by pinkfloydianuk; 16th April 2012, 21:31:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ALL COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS MADE ARE BASED ON MY OWN EXPERIENCES AND OPINIONS, IF IN DOUBT SEEK ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED LEGAL PROFESSIONAL.

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ DON'T FORGET TO GIVE ME SOME THANKS AND REP.

ANY PRIVATE MESSAGES DEEMED TO BE NON SUBJECT RELATED, DEROGATORY OR INSULTING WILL BE REPORTED.

pinkfloydianuk

Comment

Pssst Floydie.
      Take the code from the end (tcRYdVlGXNQ)
      Put it between youtube tags ([ youtube] [ /youtube])
      and you get this

Comment

Originally posted by cards down View Post
        As I travel the site and click on threads and tabs as such a little box called posting rules follows me like a well trained puppy, It sometimes says this..........

You may post new threads
        You may post replies
        You may post attachments
        You may edit your posts

and other times says this...........

You may not post new threads
        You may post replies
        You may post attachments
        You may edit your posts

Not sure how or why it changes but it does, I've even tried sneaking up on it just to see if its toying with me. :tinysmile_hmm_t2:

Hmmmm...curious :beagle:

I think it may be because I have restricted 'registered members' from starting new threads in certain forums (that are very popular with spammers).

Going VIP would solve it LOL

I like the idea of the little puppy following you around!!

If you want to start a thread in either of the Money Advice or Debt forums, I'll have to do some investigating to see whether my spammer restrictions have worked or not.
        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

([ youtube]L5jRewnxSBY [ /youtube])

What am i doing wrong, forgive me im not very good with computers lol.....

pfuk
          ALL COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS MADE ARE BASED ON MY OWN EXPERIENCES AND OPINIONS, IF IN DOUBT SEEK ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED LEGAL PROFESSIONAL.

ANY PRIVATE MESSAGES DEEMED TO BE NON SUBJECT RELATED, DEROGATORY OR INSULTING WILL BE REPORTED.

pinkfloydianuk

Comment

Will have to raid my piggy bank and see if I can scrape the funds for VIP
            If Knowledge is Power . . . . . . .Then I Could Easily Light an L.E.D

Comment

no outer brackets ()
              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

and no spaces
                :beagle:

Comment

Originally posted by cards down View Post
                  Will have to raid my piggy bank and see if I can scrape the funds for VIP
                  Yayy!! There's lots more to see in there!

Comment

Originally posted by pinkfloydianuk View Post

pfuk
                    Yeah what Cel said..

Comment

I DID IT , lol thanks guys n gals. Check out Nick Mason on Drums in this one!!!

pinkfloydianuk

Comment

Originally posted by pinkfloydianuk View Post

pfuk

See Turboman's thread on A-Z of Queen Songs, page 1. Somewhere on there it is set out brilliantly how to do it.

Here you go - post 9:

A-Z of Queen Songs Videos - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Comment

I'll make this the last one so i dont get accused of making a music thread on a consumer issues forum lol.

Incase you hadnt already gathered, i LOVE floyds older stuff.

pinkfloydianuk

Comment

Re: Testing testing 1 2, 1 2 evolved into youtube tutorial and Class Music Thread!

Did i post this or did admin delete it?

Here it is again, just incase i was seeing things (i wanted to say tripping but,,,,,,im not,,,,,unfortunately)

pinkfloydianuk

Comment

Re: Testing testing 1 2, 1 2 evolved into youtube tutorial and Class Music Thread!

never touched it. i suspect you may actually be tripping.

:llama::spy::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie: :llama: :spy:

Comment

Don't care. I just remember lying in the grass in Hyde Park, on a blue-skies Summers' day, listening to this stuff. Adolescence bursting forth. Juices flowing. 'Twas good in my eyes...to my senses. 'Twas good. Still is, IMHO.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X