• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI and RCI (Renault Financial Services)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI and RCI (Renault Financial Services)

I am trying to work out whether I took out PPI with my last three Hire Purchase agreements. I might be being stupid, but not all finance companies included this information on the contract. Can anyone help me to find out whether I have been paying PPI or not?
    Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: PPI and RCI (Renault Financial Services)

Hi and welcome

Normally details of any insurance should be enclosed on the contract, but maybe they all differ.

I would contact them direct, or maybe a Subject Access Request (SAR) would help, where they have 40 calendar days to comply and send all data they hold on the account.
    You pay the one payment of £10 cheque or postal order.
    If they were all with same business, then one SAR with one payment is sufficient, but if you still have the account numbers, enclose all account numbers on the same letter just to make sure they send data in relation to those accounts.

Otherwise if separate companies, it will have to be a separate SAR on each one.

I would ring them first though, some are lenient enough to let you know.

SAR letter template anyone please? Thank you.

Comment

Re: PPI and RCI (Renault Financial Services)

Thanks. I will try ringing them and let you know what they say.

If anyone else has any suggestions they will be welcome.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X